Chapter Twenty One-

Zayns eyes went hard as he tightened his grip on Liams throat causing him to go red, "NO!" I screamed, Niall threw himself at Zayn in which resulted in Niall on the floor with a cut lip, "Zayn!" I yelled, "Stop this, please, just stop it!" I pleaded causing him to laugh and drop Liams body which fell to the floor in weakness.

"You know, you sounded like that the night me and Louis hit you" He laughed causing me to gulp.

"You bastard!" Harry yelled getting Zayn by the throat.

"Oh come on, she doesn't like you, she's a fridged little nun" Zayn spat, "Funny that mate, because from what' i remember, just five hours ago i was inside of her!" Harry spat, his eyes a dark shade of green.

I've never seen him so angry and unpredictable. It was scary, i'd never wanna get on the wrong side of this Harry, Zayn was pushing his luck.

"What?" Zayn said in shock, "Little slut, i should've shagged you when i had you knocked unconscious!" He laughed causing Harry to tighten his grip, "You dirty bastard!" Harry yelled punching his face.

"Harry stop! this isn't you!" I said pulling him back, Zayns body landed on the floor, Louis was still unconscious, Niall and Liam were hugging eachother, on the ground.

I put my back to Zayn and stared at Harry, "Look at me" I said, ignoring the smell of blood on his knuckles.

"This isn't you babe" I whispered, causing him to nod as he calmed down.

I kissed his lips but screamed in pain when i felt a throbbing sensation on the back of my head, Zayn had grabbed a fistful of my hair and dragged me back, away from Harry.

"No!" Harry screamed about to run forward.

"Come any closer and i'll cut her!" Zayn spat, a cold, hard, sharp object was pressed against my throat.

Harry stood in shock, hurt ran over his features.

"You wouldn't" Harry said, "Oh really?" Zayn said, smirking.

He got the knife and lifted my t-shirt up a bit, then ran the blade across my skin, i screamed in pain but Zayn slapped his hand across my mouth.

"Okay STOP STOP STOP!" Harry yelled, tears forming in his eyes, Zayn dropped my t-shirt and i saw blood seeping through already, he didn't cut me deep, but he cut me enough for a lot of blood to be lost.

"Whta do you want, i have money if that's what you want!" Harry said, speaking quickly as he was stressing out, constantly looking at the blood on my shirt.

"No, lets make an arrangement, i'll take Alexis off your hands?" Zayn asked causing my eyes to widen.

"No fucking way, you sick fuck!" Harry yelled causing Zayn to grab my hair and pull. I screamed in pain and Harry ran his fingers through his hair.

"Stop hurting her now, stop it!" Harry yelled, "What are you, a fucking crazy?" Zayn asked causing me to bite his hand.

"Don't talk about Harry like that!" I yelled, suddenly i realized i was free.

Harry threw me back and grabbed the knife out of Zayns hand, throwing it away he kicked Zayn in between his legs, causing his body to drop onto the floor, Harry got on top of Zayn and started beating him black and blue.

"Like to hit women ey? Hit me, come on hit me!" Harry kept repeating.

"You will never hurt Alexis ever again!" Harry yelled, throwing more punches.

"Alexis!" Niall and Liam screamed running over to me, i looked down at the now leaking blood, my head started to spin, the air was getting thinner and suddenly darkness overtook me as my body came in contact with the floor.

"ALEXIS!"

Was the last thing i heard Harry scream.