Chapter Thirty One-

Just as me and Harry were making out we heard a cough behind us causing me to jump away, I grabbed Harry's hand and moved so Harry could see who it was as he was still in bed.

"Liam!" I yelled and ran over to him, "nice wheels mate" I heard Harry say causing him to giggle and slap his wheel chair.

"I get to push him" Niall screamed in happiness.

"I'm so glad you're okay!", I cried and hugged him lightly.

"Nice sight from here" I heard Harry say as I was beant over as Liam was in the chair, I flagged Harry causing him to laugh.

"Listen, thank you so much!" I cried holding his hand, "I don't know what would of happened if you didn't jump in like that" I sighed, "I owe you and Harry everything" I said looking back at a smiling Harry.

"I love you" liam whispered, "I wasn't going to just stand there" liam said causing me to nod. "Love you too", I whispered and we all walked and wheeled over to Harry's bed.

I sat on the bed next to him, "Im in love you", Harry whispered, "I'm in love with you too" I whispered back causing the boys to "aw" at us.

"I'm so glad my bubbas okay" Niall cried as he kissed Liam.

"I'm glad you are too" liam said to Niall.

"I'm glad you're okay" Harry said to me, stroking my hand.

"I'm glad you're okay too" I giggled back.

We got the all clear and went home in Liam's car.

We all sighed with happiness when we got home, "I'm gonna take Liam to bed, he needs to relax" Niall said causing us to nod.

"Liam" Harry stopped Niall.

"Thank you so much" Harry said giving him a weird high five handshake thing.

"No problem dude" Liam said and Niall carried Liam upstairs making me realize how strong Niall was.

Me and Harry chilled on the sofa, cuddled up together with a quilt.

"Harry" I said as he was about to drop off.

"I'm in love with you" I told him causing him to smile, "Alexis, I'm in love with you" he replied then I kissed his cheek and he started to fall asleep, sharing warmth, I was finally and totally happy.