Chapter Twenty-

"We're on our way!" I shouted down the phone, he told us where they were and we threw on some clothes, got in Harry's car and was on the way.

"What's going on, who are they?" Harry asked, i looked down and bit my lip.

"Zayn and Louis" I breathed out, "What, who? who are they, how do i not know them?" He asked causing me to look out the window, "i met them before the alley incident, so you wouldn't of known me back then."

I breathed out, "Zayn was, well he was obsessed with me, wouldn't leave me alone, didn't know the word no" I started.

"He pressured me to have sex with him, so i hit him over the head and ran, i called the cops and got him sent away" I breathed out causing Harry to run a hand through his hair "im going to fucking kill him" Harry said, tightening his hands on the wheel and gritting his teeth.

"Harry calm down" I said touching his arm, it was rock hard, he was angry.

"Did he ever hurt you?" Harry asked and i nodded. "What!" Harry yelled.

"He was partially the reason on why i cut" I said, finally telling someone felt great.

"I dont know if i can hear this, but i need to, tell me" He said causing me to ignore him, "Alexis, fucking tell me" He said causing my hands to shake.

"Well, i was walking home from school and, and he jumped me, knocked me out and put me in the trunk of his car" I started off causing Harry to shake out of anger.

"Him and Louis stunk of weed, they started calling me useless, a dirty virgin, a fridged, a nobody, so that's why i thought i was no one, nothing to anyone because i had my parents telling me i was useless and now two boys, two petty pathetic boys" I said looking at my wrists.

"So after they threw a few good hits at me, they left me, stranded, alone at some lake, could've been worse i guess" I said sighing, "I walked home and got yelled at by my parents, they didn't even notice the bruises and cuts on my face, they didn't even care" I said, tears running down my face.

"It was two weeks after that he grabbed me in a school toilet, pressured me to have sex with him so i grabbed the loose broken tap and whacked him over the head, above the eye, knocked him unconscious, i ran out and called the cops, he denied it all but the headteacher played CCTV and caught the whole thing, so he got sent to prison for two years!" I told Harry, when i looked at him he wiped away a tear. I placed my hand on his thigh and squeezed it.

"I'm so sorry i wasn't there" He said holding my hand. "It's not your fault, don't you dare say sorry!" I said and we pulled up outside the bar.

"The security in this place is shit" Harry sighed, "Stay here!" He warned but i shook my head, "No way!" I shouted getting out and running up to his side. "Alexis if you get hurt, i'll kill anyone!" Harry told me causing me to hold his hand. "I won't get hurt, they better not of hurt Liam!" I said causing Harry to nod.

We ran in and saw they were in a dark corner, out of sight from drunk bodies.

"Get off him!" I heard Niall yell, but Louis pushed him back, "Get off Zayn you sissy twat!" Louis yelled, Harry ran up to Louis and punched him straight in the face, the crunch noise causing me to cringe.

"Well well well" I heard his rough dark voice. My spine went cold, my hands started to sweat and my head started to spin.

"Zayn" I whispered, "Get off Liam!" I yelled causing him to look at Louis body on the ground, then at me.

"I haven't seen your perfect body for, what was it? two years?" He asked and Harry grabbed my body and placed me behind him.

"Got yourself a boyfriend?" Zayn purred.

"Yes, she has mate!" Harry said, holding me back.