15

15. Plans, Kisses, No

Klaus walked out of the study with a light chest. He had finally told Caroline how he felt and now he could focus solely on protecting her. Though as the man walked into the dimly lit hallway loud heels heard clicking against the wooden floors. Fast clicking. Someone was running towards Klaus.

Immediately he turned around and grabbed the mysterious threats throat and pinned them to the Study's door, his vampire teeth barred and his yellow eyes glowing, a deep growl bubbled from inside Klaus's throat as his vision finally cleared from the red.

Caroline was stood struggling against Klaus's death grip, her hands yanking at his death grip to no avail. His eyes cleared from the fog and retired to the normal azure color. Klaus released her instantly and she fell into his open arms, eyes never removing themselves from him.

"Love, what are you doing! I bloody could have killed you!" Klaus practically yelled into her face, his own voice trembling at the fact he could have killed her.

"But you didn't." Caroline gently moved her hands into cupping Klaus's cheeks, bringing her face up closer to his, "Klaus look if I die today-"

"Caroline Forbes you will not die. I forbid it." His eyes turned hard with determination and his grip around her tightened.

"Look what I'm trying to say is that if I do die and I haven't done this I'll regret it." Caroline's breathing was short and panting. Her eyes held her own determination, but also a wanting. A need. That only one person could fill.

Klaus's features mirrored her own as he stared into her soft eyes, searching for anything that even resembled reluctance, "Love.."

"Stop talking." Caroline grabbed one of Klaus's signature dog tags tightly and pulled his lips onto her own in a tight, passionate kiss.

Klaus responded after a quick 'ummf-" by lifting her thighs up and wrapping her long luxurious legs around his waist. Pressing her up and into the cold wall, Caroline dug her hand up and into his curly blonde hair.

Things escalated quite quickly as Caroline's shirt was stripped away, Klaus's joining in a heap on the floor soon after. He slipped his hand onto her stomach, drawing small shapes and patterns against her bare stomach, leaving wet kisses along her shoulders and neck, a small moan leaving Caroline's now swollen lips.

"You don't know what you do to me Love," Klaus growled huskily into her ear, leaving it with a small nip on the earlobe.

"I can a whole lot more if you want." She mumbled against his neck, her hot breath leaving a sticky trail.

"Woah Blondie get that hybrid ass. Just not now. We've got 40 minutes till the evil Stefan comes and as much as you annoy me I don't very well want you dead." Damon snickered and leaned against the large column, her arms cross over his chest and smirk plastering his face.

"DAMON! NAKED! LEAVE!" Caroline Shrieked, Klaus, moving so Caroline was completely covered by his body, blocking Damon from seeing.

"CAROLINE! NO ONE CARES! NO!" Damon yelled back, coming closer and throwing the couple their shirts, Klaus catching them mid-air and speeding them on to Caroline's body, "Now get dressed we've got a plan to scheme."

-

Hope you liked it! Tell me your thoughts!

They finally got their first kiss!