Prologue

The Royals Of South Korea : Eternals

Princess Lia angrily stormed into her room. She grabbed the first thing she saw, a book, and chucked it across the room. She couldn't believe her mentor insulted her for such a silly mistake, but then again she was a part of this shitty family. What difference she could accept.

Getting lectured for holding a teacup in the wrong way? Totally normal.

Rule no : 1 - Royal Family members pinch the tea cup handle with their index finger and thumb, while their middle finger secures the bottom.

Seriously?

Lia didn't hear her older brother walk into the room, and began pacing angrily but after a few minutes of that, she noticed Prince Baekhyun standing quietly at the door. "You done yet?" he asked. Prince Taehyung stood beside him, arms crossed.

"Don't look at me like that," She huffed.

"You got scolded again," Taehyung stated.

"For holding the teacup in a wrong way," she replied sarcastically. The three stared at each other for a moment before bursting into laughter.

Baekhyun went to her, and ruffled her hair. "Don't listen much to these old people. They are crazy," he whispered it as if it was a secret, and Lia bubbled out a laugh.

"I completely agree," Taehyung nodded as he leaned against the door.

A soft sound of piano blessed their ears, and they looked at each other surprised. "Chaeyoung is playing piano. Let's go!" Baekhyun grinned.

"It's North Korea's her majesty's birthday as well. We need to be there too!" Taehyung reminded the two as responsible siblings he was, but the two had already ran out of the room.

Prince Baekhyun was the elder of the four siblings. He had black colored hair and deep blue eyes that shone with mischief. At eighteen year of age, the Prince took advantage of all the independence he could get. He constantly snuck out of the palace to drink in pubs with his friends. As much as his father tried to stop him, Prince Baekhyun would not listen.

The younger prince was named Taehyung. Prince Taehyung had light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Unlike his older brother, the second Prince was very reserved. He never spoke out of line and often kept to himself. He was more often found in the library reading.

The third child, the beauty of the royals. Princess Chaeyoung was the most beautiful girl to be ever born in the royal family. Her pale soft skin and glowing eyes with bright smile could melt even a stone too as they say.

Then came the younger child, Princess Lia. She had light brown hair, taking after the king's second wife. It was safe to say that the princess wasn't afraid to put anyone in their place if they looked at her in the wrong way, except her mentor that is.

As different as the four siblings were, their bond was as warm as a coffee of the cold winter night.

The Royals of North Korea : Imperial

Even though Princess Joy wanted to eat more, she raised her chin up, and placed the fork on her plate in a certain manner before straightening up.

Rule 2 : If the Queen is at dinner and she puts her purse on the table, dinner needs to come to an end within five minutes.

"Princess Joy, go upstairs, and prepare yourself. We're going outside in a minute," Her grandmother, the current queen said, and she nodded before standing up as gracefully she could, and walked upstairs. Her assistant helped her retouch her appearance, and then she was escorted outdoors to greet the crowd.