Chapter 13~ holy Grail

"You can never be too old to set another goal or to dream another dream."~ C.S. Lewis

Unknown POV

"Guys! Guys!" The black haired, orange eyed short stud of a guy came bustling into the room his face contoured in glee.

The others didn't get startled by the rather loud noise as they have gotten used to it with the years they've lived with him. Suppressing a groan, the one who actually gives the poor guy the time of day answers his pleas of attention. "Yes Micha?" He looked up and saw the happiness coming out in waves off of the guy. He was slightly questioning the sudden burst of happiness since their lives are anything but joyful at the moment. They have been faced with many challenges in their lives but never one as deleterious and ominous as this one but they weren't shocked, they had expected the day where they couldn't save themselves anymore to come but they did not expect it to be as desultory.

"It's here! It's finally here! Can you believe it?! Oh my goodness we're gonna be saved from our miserable lives and finally be free!" Micha exclaimed his face lewdly spread in a grin. The other three members of their group perked up at the excitement but none of them understood him. "What do you mean 'it's  here', who is it that is here anyway? And it's 'going' not gonna, we've went through this Micha." The red haired and grey eyed one scolded in a deep baritone. Micha rolled his eyes and completely ignored him. "You're worried 'bout my pronunciation when I just told you our final piece to the puzzle, our savior and our holy Grail has finally become?! God I just can't with you Ziah!" He exclaimed in frustration the light in his eyes dimming a few shades but he didn't let it hither with his happiness.

Ziah pursed his lips in annoyance but in truth he enjoyed the flustered look on the little guy. "That's enough guys. Micha will you tell us what you mean and we can all go back to our lives if this is not of importance, we still have enormous problems to deal with." The leader of the group commanded and ran a hand through his perfectly gelled white strands of hair, his eyes piercing at Micha. "Yes uh, as I was saying. It's finally here, the one we've been waiting for here has finally arrived and just came of age a few weeks ago." He states in glee and turns to his leader. The latter's eyes shifted from their usual dark state as a sense of hope spread in his body but no physical or outwardly reaction was made as his face was still set in a state of nonchalance. If what Micha is saying is true, they would be saved from death and could live a life free of wars and enemies and death.

The others reacted quite optimistically than their leader, massive grins spread across their faces and their eyes shone brightly with happiness and most of all, hope.

Micha didn't fail to notice the less enthusiastic response from his leader. "Tieon are you fine?" He treaded carefully, as much as he was closer to him than any of the other members, he still respected him as his leader. Tieon nodded his head but dared not voice his thoughts. It would seem ridiculous that he doubted all of this, many wouldn't understand his reasoning but if they had went through his emotional struggles, they wouldn't question it any farther. He wanted to believe that this time they had finally found their savior but in his years of existence many have claimed to be the one. The one who would help the damned and save them from their miseries but they only turned into backstabbers and let's just say he doesn't have that much trust in people anymore.

Micha didn't question him any further but rather turned to Ziah. He tries by all costs to minimise his interactions with the tall beast but leaving in the same roof and being in the same team makes that impossible. He sometimes wondered if his decisions concerning Ziah we're good but one look at him and all that goes out the window. Ziah was already staring at the dark head boy when their gazes locked, even if he tried he knew he couldn't take his eyes off of him but he had made his choice and was going to stick to it. He glanced at his brother and noticed the barely there frown that indicated he was in deep thought and sighed before nodding at Micha.

"Wait so that means we'll be travelling to go get them right?" Caspian question and looked away from his identical twin brother to his leader. His blond hair a complete contrast to his dark chocolate skin, the purple eyes adding to the unusualness. Tieon looked at them and nodded his head, "Yes we will be going to get them but we need to find out more about this person first." He stated his eyes going to Micha who looked at him with guilt pooling his eyes. The former raised an eyebrow in confusing, silently urging the latter to elaborate. "Well... I couldn't get much about them besides that they are in the human realm and that they are a lycan from one of the royal families and also has White witch blood." He stated and Casper let out a low whistle.

Tieon was mildly impressed about that information and it was all he needed to be convinced to go to the human realm to get 'their holy Grail' as Micha had stated.

Ok guys don't bite my head off but instead tell me what you think! I'm sorry tho.

Anyway I wanted to tell you guys to check my friends new book My Name Is (it's a Calum fanfic) apparently I'm supposed to say something about saucers or something... You'll know what I'm talking about if you love 5sos as much as my friend does zabee15

Ooh and I wanted to tell you this, my dad is obsessed with kid's movies nowadays. I don't know how many times I've come across him watching to Annie, My spy, frozen, Moana and hell, he even watched those badly made Barbie movies (which my mom says are an abomination and they should just stick on making the dolls cause the movie Barbie's are ugly af!)

Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter guys, love ya!

Hlahla 🍏🍎