A Nap

I sigh, grabbing my geometry book and stuffing it into my black and white bag.

"Today was such a long day" I mumble.

My bag felt like it weighed tons, filled to the brim with books, homework and a laptop. I used my laptop for loads of things, like, watching anime, sometimes making projects, looking at online shops and using it for rare online homework.

I tucked my short hair behind my ear, my fingers brushing past my silver stud earrings.

Hoisting my heavy baggage around my shoulder, I stood up from the battered and gross desk. The wood was chipped and the stool had wrighting on it. The table was in bad shape and looked like it would fall over anytime, but I was used it.

Hurrying out the squeaky door, I fled through the hallway trying to get to my locker as fast as possible. I passed a group of girls, who were giggling and talking to each other. As they saw me run they snickered and started talking loud enough for me to hear.

"Look at her hair, jeez girl get a haircut."

"I wonder if she did it herself, it looks hideous."

"She has such poor taste in clothing, maybe she gets things from a dumpster?"

They laughed and pointed at me waiting for a reaction. If this was last year I would of cried, or said to stop and gotten a teacher. But the me this year, has given up and just gives them the finger, without a care in the world for their idle gossiping.

I'm used to it now.

If I had the chance I would punch the bitches in the face, but school rules are unfortunately a thing, and my noodle arms wouldn't do shit anyways.

Sighing I finally get out of the hellish building and plug my earbuds in blast my favorite song. If you stood close enough, you could probably hear it too. Walking on the sidewalk I pass a couple of people before reaching my street. Its a nice little neighborhood. Houses with nice trimmed front gardens, some with flowers and roses.

And although I thought it as boring, I was grateful for the shelter and understood I was well off.

As I reached my house I reach into my bag for the house keys with a little froggie keychain attached. Grabbing them I open the blue vintage door and kick my shoes off.

"IS ANYONE HOME?" I shout through the house. It echoes for a while, bouncing against the white walls.

No one answers back.

That's not unusual in my house hold though, considering that my parents are workaholics and don't spend much time at home, it was nice though cause then I could watch my anime on the tv instead of my laptop.

My mother is a doctor working long and tiring shifts, and my dad works for a traveling business; resulting in him having to leave for long periods of time.

My dad is usually never home, he also takes quite a lot of business trips around Europe. My mother on the other hand takes up extra shifts to avoid going back home.

And I hate them both for it.

I envy the kids that talk about their weekend out with their parents, and about how they went fishing, or to a rollercoster park with them.

And I have to go home to a empty house. And make my own dinner (although this isn't too bad, cause then I can make whatever I want.)

I practically live in my room at this point. Its not so bad though. I think to myself as I drag the school bag up the steep stairs. They have a dark grey carpet on them, matching the grey color scheme of the simple one story house.

Feeling a little tired, I plop down on my chair spinning it all the way round and finally stopping. I face my wooden desk, sighing yet again. I heave my homework on the oak wood and sort it in a pile. On the side I set my laptop in all its glory and open it up.

Opening a new tab I type in the website I use for subtitled anime. Clicking the keys a couple times, the web starts playing episode 46 of HxH and I wiggle a bit to start getting comfy.

After a couple episodes I get up and take a bathroom brake and wash my hands after doing my business. I look at myself in the mirror and softly touch my face.

I don't exactly like it, but sometimes I feel like a bad bitch. However, today was one of the days where I didn't like the reflection staring back at me.

After I go back to my room I check the time and it's already 19:13 so I go and get (more like make) some Mac and cheese.

As I grab the bowl, I hear the key in the lock and my mum walks in. She's drenched from the rain that I just noticed, and look tired. I got to say hi but she cuts me off tiredly.

"-stop right there Abella, I don't want hear anything and I'm tired." She says as she pulls her black heels off. "Your father is going to go to Spain on a trip again."

I look at her. She's telling the truth, and she doesn't seem happy about dad being away again.

I nod and go up the stairs again. I sit down on the desk chair and take a minute to contemplate making my homework.

Deciding against it, I continue watching the anime I had on the other tab of the laptop, and choose to ignore my responsibilities.

I feel so sleepy, and I cover a large yawn. It's kinda funny how I can be tired around this time one day, and the next I'm still up at four in the morning.

Lying down on my fluffy bed I cover my self in blankets and making a cocoon for myself. Slowly it gets more more warm and snuggly.

And then I fall into a deep sleep.

✄┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

What did ya think of my writing?

Pls give me feedback:)