The last stage.

The remaining of us all had a interview with the chairman, Netero.

He asked me who I keep my eyes on; Hisoka, Gittarackur, and Hanzo. Who I would least like to fight; Gon, Killua,Kurapika,and Leorio. And that was it. He simply said that I could now head off to my room on the massive air balloon and relax until the next phase.

Heading to the small room, I shower and wash my clothes.

I sharpen my daggers and maintain them.

Crawling into the small bed in the corner of the room I drift of into a light sleep, ready to wake at any alarming sound.

Dreaming about Netero shoving me of a ship, leads to Kurapika saving me and then Killua kills a couple of pirates and Gon shouts stuff about donuts.

When I wake, I giggle as I remember the dream.

Dreams can be so silly sometimes.

Yawning, I stretch and stand up.

I shower again and brush my teeth, changing back into my clothes and slip on my comfy leather boots.

As I walk around the ship, exploring, I see Illumi, or Gittarackur as I should say, leaning against the wall with Hisoka at his side as they discuss things in a hushed tone.

Giving a small wave, I head off in the other direction when I sense one of Hisoka's cards wizzing in my stead.

Side stepping ever so slightly, I dodge the sharp card as it digs itself into the wall of the hallway.

I hear him chuckle and send another. Sighing in annoyance, I snatch the card out of its flight and tear it in two.
I hear him mumble something, but it gets cut off by me rounding the next corner.

"We are here, get you equipment to hand." A voice spoke over the speaker.

Already having my stuff on me, I headed to the window to check what was in store for us.

I see a building with a nice garden.

Then we land.

✄┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Acending off the aircraft, we are immediately asked to head to a large battle room, where I'm assuming we will get instructions for the following task.

There are the examiners and some bodyguards standing next to them, although, they probably don't need them. There all capable hunters and the chairman is a very powerful man. His nen is almost imitating and it's on a whole other level to Illumi, or Hisoka.

When all of the remaining contestants have entered the big room, Netero pulls out a white board, with a chart on it.

It shows a special design on it that supposedly says who we're going to fight sooner or later.

Only one person will fail this round.

Studying the board, I see my head shot, and look at who I'm fighting. It depends on who wins one of the first fight.

I guess I didn't do anything oustanding, that's to be expected when you take the last phase of a hunter exam with a bunch of talented people.

Depending on who wins, either Gon or Hanzo, will have to fight me. It's a match that has a likely outcome; Gon losing.

Not that Gon isn't strong or capable, but the mere fact that Hanzo is a skilled and in this case, more strong, opponent.