Death, ig

You would think that I would be afraid of the dark, or even just dislike it. But I like it. It's comforting. It envelopes you and surrounds you till you don't know anything else. It's like a friend. I can trust anything with it, except maybe my manga.

Darkness is something I usually remember when I try to think about the dream I had had.

But this is different. Ever since I fell asleep I have been sitting in a white room with a antique table with two chairs. The table is white with golden accents and feet of the table are curled outwards and have little swirls carved into them. The edges of the table have a similar design but they have little golden leaves on them. The wood was painted in white and was cut in a hexagon shape.

The stools where also antique and arms had matching crafted carvings and paint to that of the table.

The first few seconds I was here I just stared at it and contemplated if I should sit down on the chair or not. In the end I did. Out of curiosity, I ran my hands along the side of the table.

"Wow." I whispered, almost scared of saying anything too loud.

I heard a soft crackle, soon followed by a pop and a louder crack that echoed throughout the room.

"What the," I whipped my head around looking for where the sound came from.

My eyes landed on a wisp of golden smoke. It slowly churned and twisted and getting bigger and bigger by the second.

I looked at it in awe as it formed the shape of a grown human. It faded away, like there was wind pushing it to the side. It faded and faded until there was nothing left.

In its place stood a man. An old man with a long beard. It reached his hips and it was swaying in the non- existing wind. It was pure white, no trace of grey or any other color. Giving the illusion that it had always been as white as snow.

His eyes where a piercing golden, slightly glowing even though it was bright around us.

His skin was pure, with no bumps or insecurity's to be seen. It was a soft chocolate brown color. Looking absolutely stunning with his eyes.

He had some wrinkles here and there. But aside from that he looked like some kind of god, but an old one at that.

"Who're you?" I ask in complete curiosity.

"I'm Qualgen, and I am the god of worlds." He said calmly, his voice was melodic and deep. It was a rich sound.

What a beautiful voice, I think as I realize I still have my mouth open from shock.

He chuckles and smiles. As if he heard what i had just thought. He walks to the chair and graciously sits down. Their wasn't any squeak or sound when he did so, as if he himself was made of smoke.

"Now my child, we must discuss what has happened to your body and soul." He said in, yet again, a calm voice. It had a faint trace of concern laced in it.

"This is a dream, right?" I ask, not going to believe anything just yet.

"No my child, this is somewhat of a heaven. And you have just peacefully died."

"What?, how?, and why do I still feel alive then?" I say, getting slowly more, and more confused.

He smiled yet again and clicked his long bony fingers, and in an instant the was a platter with a teapot, teacups and a sugar bowl on the wooden table between us.

"Too many questions, child. Now, let us have some tea."

"Um, Qualgen, sir can I ask one question?" I say adding some sugar cubes to my tea. And taking a sip. It's really delicious.

"Yes, you may."

"What happend to me?" I breathed out.

"Well, child, one of your blood vessels popped and resulted in you bleeding out from the inside-"I give him a disturbed look "-and you died very quickly in your sleep. Now I must decide what to do with your soul."

I just sat there, cogs turning in the brain and questioning if this is all true or not before he continued,

"I already have a vague idea of what I'm going to do with you but I must ask one simple question first. Would you like to keep your old memories from this past life of yours?" He asked, setting down his teaspoon and lifting the delicate china.

I thought what he just said through. It's true that it would be handy, but what for?, I think, rubbing my cheek in thought. Coming up with my answer I said,

"Yes, that would be nice, I guess"

"Excellent, now to get on with it. I will have you reincarnated into the Hunter world, as you should know, and there you will be reborn. You can tell me now if you would like any special abilities."

"Wow, um okay then, I would like to have amazing acrobatic abilities please, and of course nen, but I want to find out everything else from there." I say excitedly.

"Yes, yes acrobatic abilities. I'm going to add some extra things, like, fast learning skills, and skill in the unseen movement." He said with a glimmer in his golden eyes, definitely enjoying the thought of creating another.

He snapped his fingers once again and this time a notebook poofed from nowhere. He scribbled down the skills and added a little something else unseen, as he had lifted up the book so I couldn't see the wrighting.

"All done. Now for you, miss Abella. You will be reincranated in ten seconds, and be reborn as a beautiful baby in a small village near York new city. Okay? Okay, now goodbye Abella, and have a great second life." He said whilst smiling.

"Wait, what. Wait, but what happens no-" I got cut off by the room quickly fading. I eventually blacked out.

I wonder what's gonna happen now?

✄┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Okey, so Abella just got reborn guys!
This god guy is kinda wierd though, hehe
This is going to be a sort of isekai, if you will.
Also Abella will still stay a girl as I want to keep it that way.
Stay healthy and highdrated guys!<3