Princess.

Rushing past the guards, I slip in between them before they can even register that I'm there.

I grab the Emperor's wrist and take a firm hold.

By the time the guards notice, I already am twisting him to look at me.

"Father?"

He turns with a shocked look and stares into my green eyes, identical to his.

The guards grab my arms and try to heave me away. In the distance I hear Haruki yell something incohearable.

"What?" My father says. As he scans my body, a flicker of recognition is to be seen through his eyes.

"We are sorry your highness!, she slipped past us!" One of the guards yell and pull tighter against my struggling body.

"Wait, I must hear what she's talking about." He says and gestures to let me go.

"Why did you leave?, why are you the Emperor?" I say, small tears forming.

"Wait, wait. What are you-" he says.

"I'm Aiko! Your daughter!, Aiko Furukawa!" I cry, slumping down to the ground.

The shock of actually meeting him effected me and sent me shutting down. Fighting to stay conscious I hear him talk.

"Aiko?" His voice cracking.

"Yeah..." I whisper.

"Guards! Where taking her back to the palace! Bring her along will you! And her documents and passport from that man over there that she was with, we don't know if she is speaking the truth." He yells while gesturing towards Haruki who is running to us.

I hear jumbled up versions of people talking as I fall into unconsciousness as the world turns black.

✄┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Slowly opening my eyes, I sit up on the futon in a unrecognizable room.

It's lit with a couple of lanterns that hang from the ceiling.

A maid next to my bed flinches when I sit up, to her it must've felt like I teleported from lying to sitting.

"Furukawa-San, you are awake." The maid says, saying the obvious.

"Where am I?" I ask, rubbing my hand against my eyes.

"In his highnesses palace." She answers.

"Did they find out that I'm actually his daughter." I say in a sugestive manner.

"Yes, it is confirmed that you are the princess, first in line to the crown." She says, bowing her head till it almost reaches the ground.

"No need to bow!" I say awkwardly, waving my hands around.

Standing up, the maid speaks again.

"If you have well rested, you must head to his highnesses room where he awaited you."

"Sure, lead the way."

The small lady leads me through various hallways and rooms before we reach the main bedroom, the Emperor's sleeping quarters.

The maid called for two men to open the massive doors that guarded the Emperor, a.k.a, my dad.

Two muscular men with bald heads and large blue yukata's on. They walked to the beautiful doors and heaved it open with their shoulders, shoving their weight against it to force the wood to swing open, scraping the floor.

After they finished their jobs, the two men retook their places as guarding the entrance to my fathers quarters.

As I slowly took small paces into the large room, I gasped at the sight.