Kidnapped?

The darkness covered the half a dozen figures swiftly moving in the dead of the night. Moonlight extinguished, they ran and jumped. Nobody noticed the black body's flying through the air. Their purpose headed to the guest room of the newly arrived heiress.

The temple palace remained peacefully asleep as the death bringers attended to their mission. Running across the rooftops and moving inbetween allys. Only the small slit in their masks let their pale skin show in the dark. Their eyes blood red.

Narrowing in on the middle of the palace grounds, they headed to the west rooms. Their coordination perfect. The dark favored them for the night as it waited to give them the chance to intrude.

I awoke from the light slumber in my chambers at the almost unbearable sound of the pitter patter of footsteps moving at lightning speed. They sent shivers down my spine. Remaining still in the position of sleeping, a move I've been taught by Aran. The sounds made me realize the slight whiff of dark aura.

Their aura was terrifing and scary. Horrible images filled my mind at the sight of what they could do to me. I couldn't beat these people. Their strength steadily exceeded mine by miles. I was like a annoying fly to them.  Wondering what would happen to me, I heard the soft click of my balcony window open. I stayed still and did not attempt to move. My time would come.

"You are awake. Do not pretend." The leader whispered. His aura intoxicated my senses and led my mind screaming pleas of fleeing.

Cold sweat slid down my forehead and I lay there, horrified.

"Let's take 'er" the second one said softly.

"Who are you guys?" My voice squeaked out.

"Ninjas. Let's go." One of them said while stripping me of my blankets.

They bonded my hands and feet with iron cuffs that covered the whole of my skin. The rough material scratched against my skin as the gagged me. A foul smell filled my nose and I coughed into the cloth in my mouth. I felt my consciousness slipping as I reached out to hold on. I would not sleep, not in this situation. My body resisted the smell and I stood strong in the face of six ninjas.

"Why is she still awake." The biggest one said in anger. His voice directed at the farthest ninja.

"I don't know, maybe the poison was to weak." He answered.

"Whatever, you two, grab her and let us go." The leader said.

The two clasped their cloved hands around my arms and dragged me to my door sized window. The night wind smacked me in the face and chilled me to the bone. Ah, why was it so cold?

They shimmied my head into a black head mask and one of them threw my paralyzed body over his shoulder like a sack of patatoes. I guess I wasn't heavy for the likes of him.

"You know, I would really like to know where we're headed." I asked, my head hitting the man's lower back. My view of his butt.

"Shut up." He answered angrily.

"Stuff you too." I huff.

Maybe it was kinda stupid to not scream and kick. Haha. Now I'm officially kidnapped. Nice one, Aiko.

The night breeze whipped at my backside as I banged ungracefully against this dude's back for the whole trip. I wondered if they already saw my Lace undies from my upturned nightgown. They probably don't care.

Little did I know the ninjas where blushing pink like the cherry blossoms. Those pesky masks covering their embarrassment.

The mountain landscape rolled past as we jumped from tree to tree. An occasional small group of houses in amongst the forest that we had recently entered. The trees themselves where surprisingly tall and extremely wide. The branches spewing out at odd angles. Leaves fell and swirled in the slight breeze. I couldn't hear anything except the soft padding of feet landing on bark. We continued like this for what felt like hours.