Godly power.

"L-let go." Her raspy voice echoed in the room as my hands tightened around her neck.

My nails digging into her skin as she whimpered. My aura suffocated the area as I stared into her soul. Her body lifted above. Legs dangling. it was satisfying to see her life draining from her eyes, her face blueing. i heard a faint crack of her nape bones snapping underneith the skin.

A stipe of blood spilled out of her plump lips. "Did you really think I would be your successor? Are you really that stupid?"

I cackled at her horrified face. She gripped my wrist and kicked at my body. She was losing consciousness. My body stayed still and took all the hits without pain. It was like she was moving in slowmotion. My eyes glowed onto her face. Green illuninating her cheeks. She cried out again.

Then finally, I let her lifeless body fall. A grisly thud sounded. I stared at her for a second. I had killed again. Such a pity.

Smirking, I let my eyes swiftly shine at the gaping hole of spikes from the glass I broke. The other scientists cowered in eachother and whispered and cried for help. So pathetic. The blue lights flickered and then completely turned off, my eyes the only light source.

"Hey."

They flinches and hugged eachother tighter. Sighing, I climbed through the broken window. A dozen scratches scraped along my legs. Little slits of light shone through the cut and then they closed back up. No sign of previous harm. I stalked towards the people. The front was trembling so. "Please don't hurt us!"

"I won't. Tell me where the exit is. You dont have too obviously." I glowered on his face. They all huddled even closer to themselves and I grinned like the Cheshire Cat.

"Never mind then." I said softly. A woman visibly sighed. She then clasped a hand around her mouth in fear. "I'll leave you alone, so stop being so scared."

I give her a tired smile and headed out to the door to the hallway they previously brought me through. As I reached the two metre tall door, I dropped my head back sideways in a fashion only anime characters do, and press the tip of my pointer finger at my lip, pulling it down.

"I'm leaving now, please remember that kidnapping people against their will is not always a good idea." I said boredly. My straight black hair flopped around my face, tickling my jaw.

Lightly jumping over the doorstep, which felt more like floating for a second, i waved my hand back the scientists quivering in their boots. Or should i say lab coats?. My black sheer gown spiralled out behind me when i stept out into the open. The wind softly held my cheeks and i relished in the fresh air carresing my bare skin.

Half a dozen ninja's stood guard at the entrance and exits, their faces hidden by white masks, the color matching their black and white uniforms. The closest one noticed my precense before i even walked out, tensing and focusing of the back door of the large lab building. His companions also readied their stances at the signal of him.

I watched as the waited for me to emerge. I was seated on the roof of the thousand-plus metre tall tower. they looked like small specks on the dirt earth. What i had done was plant a small ball of floating aura in the hallway behind the door. They didn't even think to check as to why it wasn't moving. i chuckled and popped a lolypop into my mouth, one i had stolen from the fornt desk. It was their leader's fault for giving a highly dangerous drug to a full-fledged Hunter. At least she had given it to me, so i wouldnt do anything evil with this power.

A sudden burst of excitement washed through me as i thought of all the possibilities that could happen when i found a place to test out my powers. And then a relisation hit me,

I had forgotten father!, he must be worried sick!

Ignoring the feelings of enthusiasm for my soon te be experiment, i stood from my comfortable position on the railing of the roof. Adrenaline filled my blood.

Jumping without sound over the building tops, I trusted my guts and headed south.

After a while of trudging through the wild, I noticed several presences heading in my direction.

Normally I couldn't tell how many there where on anything and the like but surprisingly, I found I could focus on their aura and I could see that there where three men. I was even more surprised to see that I could see what they looked like, how heavy they where, what they where wearing. It slightly creeped out, but also exited me even more.

I hid my presence with zetsu and swiftly climbed up the nearest tree, and gripped the bark.

I found a lose piece easily and wiggled it back and forth until it broke off completely. The small snapping sound was muffled by a bird's song. It sand for a minute or two until it flew off into the day.

I could feel the men moving closer. Holding the bark, it scratched against my hand as I held it tighter than before. Crouching on a branch, I drew my hand back over my head and threw.

A loud crack of wood against skull sounded in the forest, making the birds fly as if their life depended on it.

I peeked over the bushes and saw two men fawning over their companion, asking if he was alright. The leader, I presume, had a mask on that covered his face. He noticed my slight movement and I immediately recognized him. The way he walked and the way he showed body language gave me all the signals I needed to know that he wasn't a threat.

"Rin? What are you doing here?"

He looked up and saw me dangling over the branch. I quickly dropped down to his level.

"Princess..." he breathed out.

"Yeah? What happened, why are you here?" I question curiously.

My question was answered by a bear hug. He crushed me in his arms and I gasped in surprise. I squirmed and then managed to squeak out.

"I can't breathe." I stuttered,

"Oops sorry. We where all worried about you." His voice full of worry.

I mumbled a sorry and let go of him. He had taken his mask off and I gasped yet again at his face. He looked a s handsome as ever.

He looked down at me and his eyes widened slightly.

"At least you're okay, but what happend to you? You look different, princess." He said, narrowing his eyes.

"Oh, haha. Long story." I laughed his question off.

I would tell them once I figured out for my self what this godly power was. I suspect that I might have changed on the nen wheel. I certainly felt a thousand times stronger, maybe even more.

And it was time to find out what I could do.