16 years.

Her bow is the one on the right:3

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

I've been training under Aran for 6 years and I'm finishing my training today.

I did the nen test and I'm a conjurer.

I can conjure a bow and arrows from nothing. The bow is the one Aran gave me for my 16th birthday. It was a longbow. It was made from black painted wood. It's really flexible. The arrows where the ones Aran used, they where wooden with a razor sharp black tip. The fletching was also black with white strips.

I still use daggers and now I'm a pro in throwing, and using them for defence and close range fighting (if it ever comes to that.)

An average person can't hear my footsteps and I'm very agile and still have acrobatic skills. I'm very skilled in unseen movements. Tracking people or animals is also something I'm good at. Aran once said that I would be a great assassin.

I'm still very shy when I meet people and it might seem like I'm coming of as cold or serious.

I'm going to do the hunter exam this year and then I'm going to go off on my own adventures.

My secret goal is to find out about my father. Aiko Furukawa is my full name. So his would be something with that last name. I don't know his first one. My mother never told me.

Aran was apposed to me leaving the country for the exam. When I finally trusted him, I told him about the village and my dead mother and my kidnapping. He's concerned that I will get hurt.

I convinced him that I would be fine with the argument that I was trained by him. He said that I'm probably even better than him at this point. Thanks to my nack at fast learning. I also had an uncanny skill of seemingly unending stamina, but even the strongest have a weakness, and mine is the cold apparently.

I change into my archer clothing. It's not really good for camouflage anymore as I have adjusted it to look more assassin-like. It's completely black. Mid bicep sleeved shirt with black leather gloves to protect my fingers for when I use my bow. I wear cargo pants with pockets on the sides of my thighs. It's elastic bunches up ends on my ankles. I wear ankle black docs.

I also wear a black mask that covers my face so no one knows my identity. My hair, cut with a dagger, is ragged and messily cut. It reaches to about my jawline.

I had a belt at my hips where i stored my daggers. I got the daggers at York new city when there was market going on. They're black and silver, matching my bow. They curved upwards and ended with a sharp edge that could cut through steel. They're special and reinforced with someone's nen. I had two of them, for both hands.

I drew that^^^hope it dosen't look stupid

I drew that^^^hope it dosen't look stupid. Also I didn't put the mask on this drawing, but it is there in the story.

Packing my stuff, I went downstairs.