No home.

Omg!!! Killua's so cuteeeeee~~~

✄┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

I'm ten years old.

It's been five years since my old village, my home, has been attacked and destroyed.

*flashback*
Groaning, I wake up. My whole body is sore. It aches. but thankfully no serious injuries anywhere.

I look at my arm and inspect it. It has almost fully healed. Reaching up, I touch my cheek. I was still a little swollen but most of the puffiness had gone. My eyelid was back to normal and I could see through the eye again.

"Ah, you're awake."

I whip my head to the left hand side and see the man from before crouching down, searching for something in a duffle bag.

"What happend to me?" I ask,

"You survived my nen hit and your pores opened, resulting in your aura depleting and you almost dying."

Nodding I try to walk forward, only to find that my ankles have been chained and the chain itself wasent very long, maybe about twenty centimeters away from the cold metal wall that I was up against.

"Ah, those are so you don't escape." He said. Gesturing to the ankle and wrist chains.

"But how do you know about nen, little girl?, why are you not asking about that?"

F*ck.
*flashback over*

When he captured me five years ago, he brought me across the country, bringing me to an abandoned building. It was old and rusty. The arched beams barely holding up the place. He chained me to one of the many walls and waited till I woke up, when I did, he chatted a bit, texted someone and left. Leaving me behind.

Some time later I heard the sound of a car rolling on the pavement outside. The weels screeched to a stop.

"That bastard, he didn't bring the woman," I had heard someone say. "Who's this girl?"

"Sir, I believe that's the woman's daughter." Another said.

The voices were muffled and I almost couldn't hear them.

The first voice was raspy and low and the second one sounded quite young. Maybe in his early twenty's.

To make this short, they took me away and sold me off to a old wrinkly man. He made me a maid at his massive mansion. At the age of eight, the owner, having had his grandson visit, ordered me to bring him and his grandson some tea and scones.

The boy was quite fat and his triple chinned ugly face looked quite content with life when I served them the scones.

After that he came quite often. Later on I found out from one of the head maids that the old man intended for us to marry when we got older.

I decided to run away. And mind you, it worked too.

But back to the present time.

I've been off the grid ever since I escaped. Stopping by at villages and city's on the way as I made my way back across the country to where I used to live. I knew that my mother was dead, as the kidnapper had told me. But I still wanted to go back. It was my home after all, but I doubt that it's still there, because of the fire and all.

My gear consisted out of a rolled up puffed jacket secured with rope and fastened to my small bag. A blanket nicely folded and stuffed at the bottom of the bag. Two extra underwear sets. A long sleeved shirt and a pair of long sweatpants for winter where also stuffed inside.