A date with the hottest man in HxH.

Kurapika has dealt with his job well, and he was after the Kurta clans eyes yet again, and was leaving soon to go elsewhere.

So decided to spring him on date.

"Hey, Kurapika?" My buzzy voice was heard through his phone.

"Yes?" He said, his voice equally as fuzzy.

"Should we go somewhere sometime together, before you leave for your other jobs?" I ask.

"Why? And where? I have to leave soon." He answered.

Put down a little, i continued,

"We could go on a picnic, or the movies? Maybe for dinner too?" I say hopefully.

"Sure, I have time tommorrow." His cold voice echoed.

I jumped up and down, a loud 'YES' ringing through the room, before I answered happily.

"Okey then, what time? And should I come over to you?" I reply.

"Maybe around one? I'm on lunch break then, and I'll take you, it's fine." His emotionless voice was only a slight damper to my new exited emotions.

"Yes!" I say.

Then he hangs up.

I bring the phone away from my face and stare for second, processing what he just agreed to.

Then I sprang out of bed and jumped around like a maniac.

"Hey, hey, what's into you?" Cain asked from across the room.

"IM GOING ON A DATE WITH KURAPIKA, OH MY GODDDD!" I yell.

A wide smile is plastered on my face and I squeal in happiness.

"Who's Kurapika? And why are you so damn happy?" Rin chipped in, his voice gruff.

"Aww, you guys jealous? Anyways, Kurapika is one of my friends but I like him. A lot." I blush, hiding my reddened cheeks with my hands.

"Princess, we can't let you go alone, you know that right?" Rin said.

A smug grin formed on Cains face as he realized that Rin was right.

"That's right, Princess, we cant let you go." He said in a seductive voice.

"Guys!" I whined, I really want it to be a date.

"No can do." Rin wouldn't budge, his voice mixed with concern.

"Why?"

"Remember the last time you where left alone? That's why." Cain cut in.

I pouted, and then thought better.

My movements where quick and I latched onto Cains arm, smooshing my breasts onto his biceps.

"Pleasee." I say, staring up at him with puppy eyes.

I was trying to seduce him to get my will. Maybe this will work?

"Princess." He said, lowering his head.

"Don't do that, it won't work." His eyes darkening and a large smirk settling on his lower face.

I huffed and then stomped back to my bed, throwing my sorry arse on the soft blankets.

✄┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

My eyeliner swiped along the curve of my eyelid. The cool black liquid tickling the skin.

The smell of freshly washed hair sented the bathroom.