Specialist.

This image is not mine, but it's how I imagine Aiko to look like. And yes, this is Fubuki from One Punch Man.

The time had flown by and it was the end of august, the time of meeting up with my Hunter friends rushing closer.

I had spent the remaining time training with my new power, careful not to alert anyone about it. I didn't want people to test me, or even take much notice of me. Especially after being kidnapped because they had taken notice of me.

But, I was pretty grateful that I had gained this power, as I was previously at a point where I don't know what to do with my nen.

I had found out, via hard training and discovering the uses of this power, that I had gone from a conjurer to a specialist, and a powerful one at that. I could easily control a little more than the basics of all five nen catergories. I had to figure it out all by myself because I had chosen to keep this happening a secret from others. It's always good to stay unpredictable and unknown.

I learned that manipulating fire was difficult, and I had to concentrate hard, but it worked well with me and it was probably because of that fire incident when I was younger that I was able to do this now. But strangely, the fire wasn't normal colors.

It was green.

Bright to dark green flicks of flames. They matched my eyes but differed in liveliness. The flames seemed to be a sort of punishment and reminder that I couldn't save her, my second mother of my soul.

Because of the nen categories and alignments, I can control my abilities as a manipulator and conjurer pretty well. Seeing that I was and had always been a conjurer from the start, that was a given.

Enhancement I know the basics of, and I can strengthen my physique to a medium extent. I also know the basics for the other categories as well.

But my specialist abilities remained buried somehow, even after many attempts I still couldn't think of anything cool to make an ability out of.

The limits of a specialists nen ability where simply the imagination and the amount of aura. As for me, I have gained immense aura from the serum the lady gave me, so I could blantily choose anything.

I tried thinking of superhero's powers from comics in my past life, but my mind remained blank.

So I spent my time wondering everywhere in Jappon, hoping something would trigger my brain to think of something.

I went to city's, villages, forests, snowy mountains with cold winds, and even vast flower fields. But to my dismay, nothing helped.

So today I found myself lying in the grass on a cliff, the rocks towering over a large lake with trees and wildlife surrounding it. This place was a mile away from the palace, so I had begged and succeeded on convincing my father to let me go here for a month to rest, he didn't know I was trying to find inspiration. I lay on a grassy moss part, a tree sticking crookedly out of the ground. The shadow of the afternoon light laying low on my upper body as the rest lay in the sun, the rays of light warming my bare legs.

The wind breezed past and my hair rustled with the grass. I had sudden thoughts of my past life, my old school and house, my miserable social life. I felt better in this world, even if half my family is dead. I had friends, a dad, a purpose. I just had to figure out what happend next in the anime.

I knew that the phantom troupe would attack the York New city auction. I also know that Kurapika will kill Uvogin. I still can't believe he had got that much stronger in just a little time. His eyes gave him the chance to be a specialist when they turn red. Otherwise he's just a conjurer.