The third stage~~part two.

Gon succeeded in his match, with a cute little trick. But Leorio caused us to lose three days of our precious time, because of his perverted mind against a girl who clearly knew her stuff.

After a while it was Killua's match.

I'm looking forward to it. He always gave me assassin vibes, and his aura was filled with killing intent.

Standing up, I walked over to the ledge, ready to see the fight.

He walked over to the platform easily.

Seeing the opponent, he didn't flinch, he didn't even look scared. He looked truly assassin-like, no personal feelings as he tore the man's hart out. He had wrapped it in the man's beige shirt and if you close enough, you could see the heart pumping with its last attempts at living.

It happend in a second, Killua's speed and accuracy was uncanny, as he crushed the bloody heart with his bare hands.

His moves reminded me of someone.

They had the same type of speed and coldness, but I couldn't guess who it was that reminded me of Killua.

Shrugging I prepared my question in my mind.

Are you an assassin, Killua? Actually no, scratch that, he was definitely one.

Focusing on him as he walked back with a point for our team, we all realized that we still had to serve time in a room for 72 hours, because Leorio had caused us to lose. That's 3 days, and most of our time to finish the third stage.

Heading off to the room that we had to stay in, I ask my question.

"Killua?"

"Yeah?" He says, swiveling his eyes to look at mine.

"Are you an assassin?"

Widening his eyes in shock, he quickly recovers, his face regaining a netrual expression. I thought he would've expected it, but I guess not.

"Yeah, my whole family is. But I quit and left though, that's why I'm here. Although, I thought it would've been more fun." He answers stiffly, but the last part was uttered in a slight disappointed tone.

Shit, I have a real habit of bringing up sensitive subjects. Oops.

"The way you killed that man reminded me of someone y'know. I can't remember who though," I say, scrunching up my nose in frustration. "It's probably nothing though."

"Okay, it's impressive that you even noticed my excellent moves, hehe." He said as a grin spread over his face.

Thinking about this room we where headed to I suddenly felt very dirty and sweaty. I guess that's normal though, for a hunter exam. You gotta deal with it.

I wonder if they had a shower in there, hoping that I could wash off all my sweat and grime.

Once we where all inside, we decided to explore the place.

There was a library and a sitting area, with multiple couches and a little section in the corner with folded up blankets and a couple of pillows.

Gon found the bathroom, and he said that there was a shower too, with five clean towels on a rack.

Leorio and Killua started arguing about who should use the shower first and then Gon spoke up,

"Shouldn't Aiko-Chan use it first?, she's a girl after all." He said, trying to reason with Leorio.

Thinking it over, Killua reluctantly agreed while I saw Leorio get a perverted smile on his face. Whatever he was thinking, I'll never know, and I head into the bathroom and lock the door.