The auction~~part two

I don't know if this is a good idea.

Keeping my nen locked up inside me is bound to be a bad decision, and one that can lead to bad outcomes.

I know that I inherited a large, no, massive amount of aura from the serum. This means that if I let it out all of a sudden without warning, my body might not be able to control it.

But I push that thought away.

The auction house is a huge place, with a opera like decor. The jutted out half-circular platform with seats hanging off the wall and the velvety curtains. Large pillars reminded me of home. My second home.

I thought I forgot about that miserable last life.

I shook my head, my sprayed hair curling and getting messier by the minute. It took on a beach boy look.

I felt a large, warm hand ruffle through my loose locks and I looked up to see Rin gazing down at me.

"Nervous princess?" He asked, smirking.

"Don't call me that in public, dummy, people might find out." Smacking him upside of the head.

Turing quickly, I just managed to cover my face with an outspread hand to disguise my slightly reddened cheeks.

Be loyal to Kurapika, be loyal to Kurapika, be loyal to Kurapika, be loyal to Kurapika, be loyal to Kurapika, be loya—

"Prince, there are our seats." Cain said in his calm soothing voice, his arm gesturing to the back row.

Prince?

Right, I'm a prince for tonight.

Many eyes gazed upon my figure, and I found myself feeling their emotions towards me.

Some where jealous, others hatred, and some something completely opposite.

Lust.

I let sent unpleasant shivers down my spine at the thought of a creepy guy seeing my disguise that way, but I kept my head high and I glared at anyone who caught my eyes.

This is what mafia people do right?

I briefly glanced at Cain for advice, and he nodded in encouragement, so I think I was doing alright.

I slipped on a pair of black stained glasses, adding to the dark and intimidating affect of my outfit.

Nodding to Cain, he stood beside me, his aura covering over me and Rin.

I had let them think that Cain was the more powerful one, so that they wouldn't find out and blab to my father.

The back row was shrouded in a light darkness and it helped me remain secretive and protected. Rin and Cain where both strung up and tensed. They where trained for this and it showed.

Then I put my plan into action without their notice, for the second time since we've been in York new.

I slipped away on the excuse of a bathroom break and insisted that they needn't come with me for something so trivial.

As I reached the secluded hall with the bathrooms, I took a turn and headed for the stairs and elevators.

Marching right into the elevator, I was hit with a dilemma.