The Emperor of Jappon.

When I arrive in Jappon, the first thing I do is look for a place to stay.

The place where I arrived is a large city probably as big as York New city. The place is called Tokio, and it's constantly busy. The signs are lit up 24/7 and they light up the night sky as I stroll through the streets.

I had recently taken a big sum of money out of my account and changed it into cash. That is usually handier for the street food and other stuff.

I quickly found a small inn to stay in. It was a simple hotel, with a small restaurant at the bottom.

The food in Tokio is delicious, and most of it is rice and fish.

After I put my stuff into the hotel room, I headed down to the restaurant.

When I got there, a small lady lead me to a table in the corner where I could stay.

After I've eaten, I head back to my room and look at the map I found on the street. The guy who gave it to me said that it had almost every place in Jappon that you could think of.

He also told me that if you go to the flower garden, that there are a lot of tourists guides and they will show me around Tokio. He showed me a small street that has a small agency that will guide you around the whole of Jappon and show you everything there is too see. He said that the whole thing takes about a month.

That's perfect for me, because after that, I have to go back to York New city for our meetup.

The first thing I do, is find the guide agency. I quickly find it on the map and head off in their direction. Once I've found the street, I check the building signs and find the building I'm looking for.

It's a small building, probably only 15-20 meters in height and has a slanted tile roof. It looks a little run down, but I still decide to go in.

When I enter through the wooden door, I hear a small bell ring the moment I step foot inside.

The interior has a modern feel to it, with its white walls and furniture. I sit down on the floor, as there are no chairs underneath the table except small cushions, and wait.

Shortly after I sit, a older woman enters the room through a door at the back, and heads over to my table.

Before she sits down, she quickly makes a bow, and then takes a seat.

"Hello, my name is Aneko. I will assist you on choosing your desired tour guide." She says. Her accent is a little wonky but it is surely not her first language so it's quite impressive.

"Ah, yes. My name is Aiko." I give a small bow.

"Where would you like to visit, Aiko-San?" She asks with a smile.

"Um...well, I'd like to take a look at all the traditional places, such as the cherry blossoms or the bamboo forests." I say with a longing look.

She laughs and nods her head several times before answering.

"Yes, yes. We have several guides that could show you those parts of Jappon." She said. "His name is Haruki, and I think he is the best for these type of touring places."

I nod and then we discuss prices and how long the trip will take.

Once we're finished, she introduces me to Haruki. He is a very handsome man, with slanted almond eyes and black hair. His skin is clear and he has some freckles here and there. He is well built and taller than me.

"Hello, Aiko-Chan. I'm Haruki Yamamoto, nice to meet you. I will be guiding your around Jappon." He says, bowing his head. That seems to be the custom here.