Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Italy to the Philippines

Mateo's P.O.V.

I'm just arranging my things so that I can leave. I'm gonna call Kurt first to know if where they are.

"Wait, where's my phone?" I asked myself. Where did I put that again?

"Aha! I remember." Then I went to my bedroom. Thank goodness, I find it there.

"I thought I lost you again." If you're going to ask me if why I always lose my phone, well I forget where I put them. I'll just gonna call Kurt first, if where they are.

*

Dialing...

Seconds before someone answered my call. "Hello, Kurt! Dove sei? (Where are you?) "I asked on the other line.

"Ouch! My eardrums. This is not Kurt, it's me, Gian." He said on the other line.

"What? Where's Kurt? And what time is it? We're leaving."I angrily said. I said that we're leaving at 3 a.m. then the time was 2:40 a.m.

"Tsk, he's driving and we were on our way so don't get mad, you might ruin your phone...again."

"Hahaha!" Gian and Kurt.

And they laughed at me. "Get ready to die." that's all I said as I put down my phone.

I brought all my belongings and left my room. I was walking down the hallway when I saw Kie, my cousin. "Hey, Cugino, (cousin) Are you leaving? " She asked. Is it not obvious?

"Yeah. By the way, did you see my brother?" I asked as I unloaded my luggage.

"Uhmm, he already left ." What!? He already left and he did not tell me.

"If that so, I'm gonna go. Kurt and Gian are waiting for me outside." I said and started to walk. My cousin and I used to be close. But now, I don't seem to consider her as my cousin anymore. It's a long story.

"Okay, good luck cugino." She said and I just ignored It.

When I came out of the castle, I saw them waiting up for me."Hey! Mat. What take you so long? We've been waiting for you for a long time." tsk, he said while leaning on his car.

"We're late on our flight so let's go." I said as I entered his car.

They also entered and Kurt started the engine."Wow Mat, did you forgetting something? You have your jet." Gian said while checking his phone.

"Yeah, I know. I just wanted to get off early before the sun rises." I said to him.

"Okay, your majesty." Kurt said while driving.

"Good, you must learn to respect those above you." That's just a joke. I saw their faces change with seriousness.

"Joke. It's just a joke. You are so very serious. Hahaha." I said and they also laughed.

The three of us have been really good friends since we were kids. I'm so thankful that they always keep up with my nonsense.

"Ohhh, I forgot to tell you something. When we are in the Philippines we must speak Tagalog so that they can understand us. L'hai preso? (Did you get it?)"

"Yeah," Gian said.

"Of course" And Kurt.

In a few minutes, we finally arrived at the airport. Many guards carried our belongings. As we boarded my private plane many guards greeted me. There is my guard. Yeah, even though I don't need a guard coz I can protect my very own self.

"Wow, Mat. Has your plane upgraded? There is a minibar right there. Wow," Gian said and immediately went to the minibar that I had installed.

"Yeah, as you can see," I said and just sat down.

"Hey, this wine is so delicious. What wine is this? " Gian said while drinking another glass.

"Ohhh, that wine. It's Romanee-Conti." When I said that, he suddenly spilled the wine that he drinks. Tsk wow, he's going to pay for that.

"Che diavolo! You mean the Pinot Noir-1945 Domaine de la Romanée-Conti? That one of the expensive wines?" He asked with a surprise on his face and Kurt looked at me.

"Yeah, and you have to pay for wasting my wine." I said and left my seat.

"Ohh, Mi dispiace molto, (I'm very sorry) Mat. I didn't mean to." He said and I just laughed because of his face. It's just wine, why does he react like that?

"Why are you laughing? The price of that wine is no longer a joke." I know right. It was just her reaction when I said he would pay for it.

"Tsk, Don't worry, it's just wine. Zio Gianni might scold you when he finds out that you will pay a hundred thousand dollars for a wine. " I said while laughing.

"Yeah, you're right Mat. Do you remember when Gian crashed into one of his dad's expensive cars? You've been grounded for a year. " Kurt said and laughed too.

"Puftt! Hahaha, I still remember it."

"You are very mean to me huh?
Do you know that room belongs to my nonno Gavino? (Grandfather Gavino) I can't sleep because the dead's smell surrounded the room." He said as we even laughed harder.

"Hahaha, disgustoso. (Disgusting.)" We both said.

After that, I went to my private room. I want to sleep first. I just let them have fun with what they drinking. About 13 hours, 26 minutes is the travel time from Italy to the Philippines. We have more time to wait before we land.

I immediately remembered Enzo.

How is he? Is he okay? I tried to call him but I failed. He doesn't answer my calls. I hate this mission. Odio!