Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Fans

Mateo's P.O.V.

As we're getting off to my private jet, several people are shouting my name. What the heck?! I hate this kind of attention.

I just forgot to tell you that I am not just a vampire prince, I am also a model of one of the luxury clothing brands in the world. I wonder how did they know that we or I'm coming?

"Mateo! Please marry me!" A woman shouted. Don't they know how to respect or did they even know the word 'privacy'? I need some air then where are my guards!

"Oh my God, Mateo! My prince. I will give everything just for you. " Another woman declared. I don't even need anything from you. I'm a prince and billionaire.

Finally, after a few minutes of suffocation, my worthless guards arrived. They were gonna prepared for this if they didn't want to die!

About half of an hour before we got into my limousine car. "Wow, Mat. You have a lot of fans." Gian said while peeking out the window.

"I know, and it's annoying me," I said and took out my phone.

"Yeah, That's why I immediately rejected Gucci's offer to be their new endorser." I instantly looked at Kurt.

"Me too."Gian also said. What! They did not tell me!

"What?! So I was the only one who did not refuse... Then why didn't you tell me?" I said in a sharp voice.

"Ci dispiace (We are sorry) Mat." They both said. Because I'm that kind, I forgive them. The next time the two of them keep a secret from me, I will feed them a lot of garlic. Or if it still has the next time.

We were close to our destination.
As we were about to enter the gate, I could see the size and beauty of my mansion. I miss here.

We got out of the limousine and sent our suitcases to the maids.

"Wow, is this a mansion? It looks more like a castle to me." Gian said. He looked amazed at the size of the mansion.

"This is my dad's mansion. He said that when he dies or disappears, he will inherit this mansion to me." I said and suddenly remembered the times when mamma and papà were still here... Beside me.

"Ohhh, I see. What about Enzo? Won't he get mad?" Kurt asked and I suddenly remembered him. How is he? Or where is he now?

"No, he also had an inherited mansion that is far away from here. Let's go inside." I said as we entered.

I noticed that every part of here was not changed. The color of the walls and furniture.

"Mahal na prinsepe, nakarating na po pala kayo." Manang Emilia said. She still doesn't leave here, even though she's old. She became our nanny when mama and papà were still here. He was assigned to Italy before but when mama and papà died, my uncle kicked her out, then Uncle Marco is the one who's in charge of everything... even to the throne.

"Manang, kamusta na po kayo?" I asked and hug her. Every time I talked to Manang, I always am responsible to her. She's been like my second parent. Oh, I miss my mom.

"Maayos naman po mahal na prinsepe" She said.

"Manang, huwag nyo na akong tawaging prinsepe. Sa Italy lang ako kilala bilang prinsepe... Mateo or Mat nalang po." I said. Being a vampire is our deepest secret.

Especially now, even being a prince is a secret. Parang hindi lang alam ng mga tao na nag-exist talaga kami. We keep that secret for centuries.

"Pasensya na po maha- Mateo po pala. Nasanay na po kasi akong tawagin kayong mahal na prinsepe." Sabi ni Manang.

Manang Emilia is a human then she's the only human who knows our secret... Wait, there's another one.

The Werewolves or in short wolves. Kaaway na namin sila noon pa. Galit na galit ako sa kanila lalo na nung nalaman ko na sila ang pumatay sa mga magulang ko. Hindi ko sila mapapatawad! Mai!

"Kumain na po ba kayong tatlo? May hinain na kaming pagkain para inyo"

Magsasalita na sana ako nang sumabat si Gian. "Uy, pagkain. I'm hungry na Mat." Sabi ni Gian na para bang ready nang mangagat ng tao.

"All right, let's go. We are hungry too. " Sabi ko at pumunta na kami ng dining room.

I noticed that all of the food that is served to the table are Filipino Dishes. Gusto ko rin naman ang mga Filipino Dishes but hindi lang ako sanay na hindi Italian food ang naka-hain.

The three of us started to ate and when I finished, I should start looking for that woman.

Hindi kasi alam nila Kurt at Gian na may mission akong kinakailangan tapusin. Ang dinahilan ko lang kong bakit bigla nalang akong nag-yaya na pumunta ng Pilipinas ay para magbakasyon.

Ayaw ko kasi silang madamay pa, pag nag-kataon na nabigo ako.