Chapter 41

Chapter 41: Kidnapped

Someone's P.O.V.

Before the kidnapping

I was busy watching around, watching him playing at the Arcade. I noticed that he was with a girl.

"Victory!" I saw him jumping in joy when he won to that game. Wow, that was the very first time seeing him jumping in excitement. It seems that when he is with that girl, his treatment changes. He does not smile or talk to anyone. I'm thinking that girl is special to him. And the smell of his blood, it's seems delicious! I feel like I want to taste. But...

"Tss, why is that girl seem so important to him?" I said while I'm checking that girl. I don't see any information to that girl that makes her so special. She's so plain.

While they were still busy with what they were doing, I find a chair that closely to the Arcade. I just need to find the girl that King Marcos said and it looks like I found her.

Habang iniisip ko yung mga patakaran ni King Marcos kapag nahanap ko na yung babae, hindi ko na pala napansin na may tumabi sa akin. At the right side. While smelling him or her I finally recognize that smell. It's the plain girl that with Mateo, Prince Mateo. I'm not facing her but I have a sense that she's looking at me.

"Excuse me, are you checking me?" I asked while still not facing her. Napansin kong umiwas sya ng tingin sa akin. Dun ko naman sya tiningnan. Well, I can say that this girl has a look.

"Excuse me lang, hindi ikaw ang tinitingnan ko. Yung store na iyon ang tinitingnan ko." Tss, she's busted and she still denaying it.

*Smirk* "Halata kana, nagsisinungaling ka pa."

"Hoy! Totoo naman talaga, napaka—"

"Who the hell are you to call my girlfriend a liar?" Napatingin naman ako sa sumabat, what a coincidencial time. It's the dog howling wolf. And his girlfriend? I thought she's Mateo's girl?

Kailagan ko na sigurong magpakilala sa hayop na ito. I removed the shades I was wearing and I could see on his eyes on how shocked he was when I showed him my very own self.

"Tss, such a weak dog." I said.

"W-what did you just say?" I thought werewolves have a ability to hear clearly? What a deaf.

"I said that your a weak d—" I didn't finish what I was going to say when he suddenly punched me. TF!

"Pasalamat ka at nasa public tayo, if not... Your died you sucker." He left in front of me while pulling the girl's hand. She was right in front of me so I looked at her neck. At the first glance, she was just wearing a simple necklace but when I saw the pendant I was shocked. It was not just any necklace, it was the same as necklace that King Marcos said.

Malayo-layo narin sila sa akin at mayroon akong naririnig na yabag ng mga sapatos na papalapit sa akin. This is it.

"So... It's so surprising to see you here Athan." Mateo said.

"Yeah, surprising to see the exact girl." I said. Nag-iba naman ang kanyang mga tingin sa akin. Now I know that this Prince is already in love with our opponent. What a Tragic Love Story.

"What can you say, Prince Mateo?" Pa-inis kong sabi. Parang nagalit naman sya sa sinabi ko.

So he immediately pulled my collar. "Get away from her. And why the h*ll are you here?" His mad and his busted, they all busted.

Mabilis na inalis ko ang kanyang  kamay sa aking kwelo. "King Marcos ordered me to look for the woman too, because he told me that you with your dumb brother are jerks..." Mas lalo ko pang napansin na nagagalit sya

"... Na totoo naman. Nasa harapan mo na sya pero hindi mo parin mahuli-huli." Nakita ko naman na nag-iba na ang expression ng mukha nya. He looked surprised on what did I say.

Matalim na tumingin sya sa akin. "Stay away from her. Pagnakita pa talaga kita, I will gonna kill you! Your just our Zio's right-hand man and I'm a Prince. Much higher on your position!" And then he walk away. Tss, what a jerk. Kung hindi nya kayang hulihin sya well, I'm the one who's gonna take her to Italy.

Mateo's P.O.V.

His so fvcking moron! Why the hell our uncle ordered him to look for Sabrina as well? Yeah, I know that she's the girl that our uncle said. Napansin o nahulu ko sya noong kausap nga yung Kuya nya na si Izekiel pala na Leader o ang Alpha ng mga lobo. Nung inilabas nya yung kwentas nya doon ko lang namalayan na sya nga yung babae. At kung paano nya naman pinakulay abo yung mga bulalak noon. Dun ko na napagtanto na sya nga ang anak na babae ng nga Sanchéz.

Nag-dri-drive na ako pauwi nang mayroong tumawag sa akin.

"Hello? Who's thi—"

"You j*rk! Where's my sister?!" Kumunot naman ang aking noo. I think I remember this voice. Ohh, Izekiel.

"Your sister? Bakit mo naman sya hinahanap sa akin?" Kahit na sya nga si Heart Sanchéz, hindi ko pa rin sya kayang ibigay. I don't want to take her to Italy.

"What the h*ll you sucker! Give me back my sister or else... There will be another war between us." Tumigil naman ako sa pagmamaneho.

"I said, your sister is not with me. Can you understand? Kahit na matagal ko nang alam kung sino talaga siya, hindi ko parin kayang kunin o ibigay sya sa kanila." I sincerely said. Does I'm not ready to take her to Italy or I don't want her to be in Italy? I'm so confused!

"Hello? Hell— Damnit!" I shouted. Kung hinahanap nila sa akin si Sabrina? So it means she's missing?!

Mabilis na pinatakbo ko ang sasakyan ko pauwi. May hinala na ako na sya ang kumidnap kay Sabrina.

"If anything happened to her, I'm surely sure that they're all DIED!" Mas binilisan ko pa ang pagpapatakbo ng sasakyan.

I'll just call Enzo to tell him the truth. I need him now, I hope he helps me.