~ Part 5 ~

* Blaise's POV *
I watched as the alpha moved closer to shaking Draco's extended arm. This is it he is going to loose the hole thing, I'm telling you he is crazy! The wolf was an inch away, when Draco scrunched his eyes. I watched as Harry placed his head in Draco's palm signalling that he has Harry's trust.

* Draco's POV *
I opened my eyes to see that Harry had accepted me, I looked back towards dad who had been arguing with the worker and demanded to be let out. Eventually he agreed and the collar stopped shocking Harry, I felt him relax against me and I began stroking his head slowly.

I watched as Pansy walked a few steps towards Hermione who in wolf form looked up at her. She held her hand out and looked as Hermione sniffed her scent, she then jumper onto Pansy wagging her tail happily and licking her face. I looked over to Blaise who was still attempting to hide behind Father, when Ron began to stare at him. He decided to walk over to Blaise and sniffed his had which made Blaise freeze. Then Ron pushed his side into Blaise whilst wagging his tail.

"Father, can we get this collar off my wolf now?" I asked who nodded and turned to the worker, who looked thoroughly scared and confused. He opened the door and gestured for us to follow him back upstairs into the main shop.

Once we were there the wolves sat in front of us and glared at the worker who was digging around in a draw behind the desk. He then pulled out a key and walked towards Harry, Ron and Hermione.

* Harry's POV *
We stood protectively in front of our chosen mates as the ugly tour guide rummaged around for a key to these insane collars. He finally found one and walked cautiously towards us, he crouched down and began to shake. He first went to Hermione who curled a lip in anger as he unlocked her collar it fell to the floor with a loud bang, I felt my small mate flinch at the sound and nuzzled my nose in his hand. Ron was next and he glared the man so furiously I was sure he could have nursed into flames, once the collar fell he growled and the man shuffled towards me.

Once close enough he realised the size difference between me and the others, I watched as I heard him gulp. I licked my lips and glared as he began trembling. Once the collar was off I turned my head quickly towards him and bite the air making him run behind the desk.

I turned my attention to my pack and began to talk to them since no one else would understand anyway. "Guys, the collars are finally off you know what that means?" I barked. They both nodded and Hermione began to speak. "On 3 we turn okay? 1....2....3