~Part 37 ~

* Harry's POV *
After the first task two weeks, ago I was nervous to start another but that was only if I could actually figure out where the next task takes place. The pack is helping but every time we open the golden egg it just streaks.

"What do we do if we can't hear it?" Blaise commented "I've heard that sound before I just can't remember where", Hermione added with Pansy nodding. "So you've both heard it before?"Draco asked receiving a nod from both. "Okay so it's something you've heard together than?", they nodded again but couldn't remember.

"Okay so where do you go a lot together?" Suddenly Hermione smiled and clapped her hands together while running out of the room. Everyone looked at her confused but before any main reaction could occur, she skipped back in with a bowl. She sat it down and enlarged it, "I think I figured out where we heard the noise before and if I am right", "you usually are", Ron interrupted. "If I am right then we will soon know what the egg says". She continued and summoned some water in the enlarged bowl, she told me to place the egg in the bowl and then told everyone to put there heads under the water before opening it. We all nodded and plunged our heads into the water I then turned the top of the egg and it opened. We all prepared for the pound shriek but instead the egg started to sing and we could understand it.

Come seek us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing above the ground,
And while you're searching ponder this;
We've taken what you'll sorely miss,
An hour long you'll have to look,
And to recover what we took,
But past an hour, the prospect's black,
Too late, it's gone, it won't come back.

We all pulled our heads out of the bowl and Hermione smiled "knew it", Ron just shook his head and replied "told you she's usually right".

- A week later -

It was the day of the second task but I couldn't find Dray anywhere and I was freaking out before that. "I'm not going until I know he's safe!" "I know Harry but you must you can't loose your magic, you go and we will look for him okay?".

"You don't think they would, I mean they couldn't right?" Blaise was freaking out and we didn't know why other than the fact Draco was gone. "You remember the egg said that they would take something Harry would miss, they couldn't mean Draco could they?". I saw red and turned towards the lake "you guys keep looking in case I'm going to the task!" I yelled behind me to the others.

When I arrived, I cast a bubble spell that would allow me to breathe underwater, I glared at the goat who was sat with a twinkle in his eye. I ignored the crowds if my mate was under that water, hell is going to break loose when I save him.

"Welcome to the second task of the triwizard tournament!" The audience erupted into cheers, when the quietened Dumbledore began again "The champions will dive into the lake and find something that has been taken from them", he looked at me and smiled, he's lucky there are people around or his neck would have been snapped by now. "You will have 1 hour to retrieve what's yours good luck! At the cannon you may begin", as soon as the cannon sounded I dived in and started swimming forwards. Luckily having a better vision comes in handy when your in dark water, I felt my eyes glow and my vision improve.

I kept swimming and spotted some grindylows and behind them I saw mermaids, that must be something so I swam closer but was overtaken by Fleur Delacour who luckily didn't see the grindylows and was chased by them away from the mermaids. I swam closer while being cautious about the mermaids with tridents, as I got closer I stopped as they swam over to me and shoved a trident in my face "only one!". I slowly started swimming past the mermaids when I saw Dray, I quickly swam straight for him and blasted the rope holding him. I wrapped my arm around his waist and started swimming to the surface with my mate in my arms, ready to kill the goat if I get the chance.