~ Part 39 ~

* Harry's POV *
"Yeah, that's a good idea, we'll join our family", the dark continue their laughter as we make our way over and stand just behind Tom. The look on the goats face almost makes everything worth it, almost.

Molly looked mad as she dropped her mask and motherly act. Dumbledore didn't do a much better job at concealing his anger while the rest of the so called light just looked confused and betrayed, if only they knew. Ginny decided it was the perfect time to run forward from the crowd screaming "NO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BOYFRIEND! RELEASE HIM FROM YOUR SPELLS NOW!!", tears were free flowing from her face which was bright red.

"SILENCE! stupid girl!", Tom hissed.

Arthur pulled Ginny back and Draco growled, I wrapped my hand around around his waist and pulled him close to me. He smiled at me but I could tell he definitely was still mad. Dumbledore turned his glare from me to Tom.

"What have you done Tom?", he smirked through slight anger "Nothing that's the beauty of it, what did you do?". His face flushed red with anger but he ignored all of the comments from his side asking what he meant. Clearly he'd been keeping most in the dark, to his plans, not surprising really.

He then decided to try and save his appearance, once again, by using me. "Harry my boy, you won't be over hurt over here. You should be with us, your not one of them". I couldn't hold it any longer I burst out laughing, followed by the death eaters.

"That's not true headmaster, I fit in better here where my pack is safe! If you didn't realise there my first priority not you or your light issues. If you left my pack alone, you would have had me on your side, you lost the war when you hurt them because you lost me instantly!", my eyes flare green and my fangs emerged, the pack followed and the death eaters raise their wands.

"You'll always be one of us Harry dear, your family", Molly expressed finally with the motherly act together again. I took this as a chance and smiled "no", they all looked confused and the pack nodded at me. "We have found better family", the hole pack lifts the left arm of the sleeve showing the dark mark on the pale skin.

Dumbledore looks straight at a smirking Tom and throws the first spell, with that everyone burst into battle. I made sure to stay near Dray and I saw the rest of the packs splitting into mates and ripping light wizards in two.

"Its all those snakes you hang out with, they turned you, Ron and Hermione with love potions!" Dean yelled with Ginny stood next to him.

"Babe how could you join them what about me?" Before I could even try Draco had turned and launched at her throat in his wolf form, Ginny turned and tried to fight back. Dean tried to fire spells at MY mate, I turned and towered over him in my form, he pointed his wand while shaking. I slashed his arm and back with my claws and growled while he screamed. I plunged my claws into his neck and he bled out, I looked over to Draco and laughed at the sight.

Ginny now laid blood and guts displayed everywhere, I turned human again and looked for the goat. He was in a duel with Tom and they both looked tired and drained. I looked to Draco and nodded in the correct direction, he smirked and we ran towards them killing any light wizard in our way. We got to where they were fighting and stood behind Tom, raising our wands at the goat.

"Harry my boy what are you doing!?, we can help you just come with us, you'll be safe", Dumbledore tried. Tom chuckled as people visibly shivered. "Like I was safe last time?", his face paled but neither could guess what we had planned after all an alpha bows to no one.