~ Part 21 ~

* Draco's POV *
After a while of silence I could hear footsteps from downstairs, it sounded like 4 people I just hoped that one was Harry. "We can join them now, let's see if he made it" Father looked smug at the thought but I ran down the stairs and into the living room, I let out a released sigh when Harry was stood there but panicked when I saw his blood covered shirt as well as claw and bite marks on his neck, hands, back and legs. I ran to his arms and he hugged me tight while inhaling my scent, I saw that the cuts were beginning to heal but left scars. Thank god for fast healing.

"What you thought they could beat me?", Harry said smugly which made me laugh and hug him tighter. I let go and sat down on the sofa. Voldemort stood by the fire, mother and father sat in arm chairs near the sofa me and Harry were sat on, and Greyback and the guy I'm guessing was his beta sat in the opposite sofa. We all faced Voldemort except Greyback and Lucius who were still glaring at Harry as he draped an arm around me.

Voldemort used his wand to open the door as Remus, Sirius and Bellatrix walked in standing to face him. Harry's eyes popped open at the site of them as Sirius spoke. "Cub?"

*Hermione's POV *
We were still in the empty hallway, we had to be careful with our next move if we wanted to get everyone safe. "We should be carefu-" I was interrupted by a howl that made mine and Ron's ears pop out pointing up to listen, following the howl came a loud growl and we knew. "Harry!" I whispered in unison with Ron.

"Okay so if we follow this corridor down and turn left we will get to the living room where they are currently", Pansy said while pointing the route out on the map. Me and Ron went under the cloak and followed Pansy and a Blaise. Blaise was noticeably shaking as we continued Pansy held his hand and I smacked Ron as he growled. Idiot.

We reached the door and watched as Sirius, Remus and Bellatrix entered. "You think it was Sirius or Remus howling?" Ron whispers to me. "No, it's not a full moon and Sirius wouldn't fight Harry". I replied lightly. We took the cloak off and listened to the conversation inside.

* Harry's POV *
"Cub?" Sirius asked. I couldn't think straight, why were they here? "Hey what are you guys doing here?" I stood up ignoring everyone else for now, they both hugged me tight and I heard Dray huff. Cute. "We're with Voldemort since we found out the truth about Lily and James", Remus stated. "The truth?", "what are you talking about?". "Another thing for us to discuss", Voldemort said while turning to face Greyback "you and your beta may leave", he said colder than before.

They got up to leave but growled when the door opened, I couldn't see past them but someone growled back and I knew exactly who it was. I ran to the door and threw Greyback out of the way which felt good. Sure enough I was right Ron and Hermione tackled me into a hug, I heard Draco laugh and walk over. Greyback's beta growled at Ron, since I had beaten him I had his respect. "Didn't replace me did you mate?" Ron said and growled until the beta backed down. "I could never", I said almost forgetting where we were.

* Voldemort's POV *
I ordered the failures of werewolves out of the room, since I now had a much stronger one. As they were leaving someone or something annoyed him and he growled at it. I watched as Harry threw Greyback aside definitely enjoying his new alpha place over him, he was tackled by two wolves. I could tell there ears were out on their heads, they were probably Harry's pack and had to be strong. This could be interesting. My thought was proved when Ben, Greyback's beta, challenged the ginger wolf. Ben instantly backed down and Harry looked proud.

"I believe I have some explaining to do", I said catching everyone's attention again. "Tell me the truth of my parents" Harry demanded. I inwardly smiled he was going to be a good follower and maybe commander. "Very well.", everyone sat and looked at me waiting. "On the night of your parents death I wansnt there, I was busy searching for my Father, I found him murdered by Dumbledore as a distraction. On the night in question I had Severus watch Dumbledore in case he made a move". Severus stood out of the shadows in the corner "it's true I followed him when he apperated to the Potters home. I fired a spell at him but he fired faster and knocked me out. Lily was my best friend, I'm sorry I couldn't save her". He finished speaking and Harry nodded while the ginger werewolf spoke again "Where the bloody hell did you come from!?" Blaise hit him n the back of the head and I continued.

"After that night I tried to find where he had hidden you away since we knew it wouldn't be safe for you. Dumbledore was said to have a secret weapon no one knew what it was but I never thought it would be you, you were just a boy. We had no idea and the next time we saw you was when you were brainwashed into hating us. Remus, Sirius and Severus kept an eye on you while you were in Hogwarts except you disappeared again after our first fight when I couldn't find a way to tell you this."

"You didn't kill them, HE did! I TRUSTED HIM! AND ALL THIS TIME!" Harry lost control his eyes turned pitch black with red streaks, his claws and fangs burst out and his magic created a small tornado in the room. Objects flew everywhere around us. I knew he was powerful but no one mentioned he held power equal to Merlin himself.....