~ Part 36 ~

The next few weeks went by with little interruption from the old goat, the pack were however in deep planning for his demise. They have been working closely with a certain red eyed man, on plans for the demise of the light, or more importantly the old goat, and the rise of the dark side. Everything was going well but with the light side going quite it was only a matter of time before they made their next move.

That's exactly what they did, but luckily the dark knew Albus all too well.

* Harry's POV *
After a long night of planning we woke up half asleep, luckily a pepper up potion would fix that right away. After waking up Dray, Blaise and Ron I had a quick shower and got dressed. When I arrived back in the common room I was attacked in a very fierce hug by my beautiful mate who clung to me like a koala, a huge smile plastered on his face. I laughed and held his waist so he didn't fall, he buried his face into my neck and we walked to the hall for breakfast, followed by the rest of the pack.

We all sat down at the Slytherin table when I realised that everyone was looking at the goat waiting for one of his awful speeches. This time though something was different, there was a strange looking pillar with a blue flame on-top, what was there move this time?

"This year Hogwarts will play host to a legendary event: the Triwizard Tournament. During which time a single student gets to represent his or her school in a series of magical contests. Eternal glory awaits the student who wins the tournament. "The Heads of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving, and on Halloween we will have the Champion Selections. An impartial judge will decide which students, are most worthy to compete for the Triwizard Cup, the glory of their school and a thousand galleon personal prize money."

"Eager though I know all of you will be able to bring the Triwizard Cup to Hogwarts," he said, "the heads of the participating schools, along with the Ministry of Magic, have agreed to impose an agreed restriction on contenders this year. Only students who are of age – that is to say, seventeen years or older – will be allowed to put forward their names for consideration. This" – Dumbledore raised his voice slightly for several people had made noises of outrage at these words – "is a measure we feel is necessary, given that the Tournament tasks will still be difficult and dangerous, whatever precautions we take, and it is highly unlikely that students below Sixth and Seventh year will be able to cope with them. I will personally be ensuring that no underage student hoodwinks our impartial judge into making them Hogwarts champion." His light-blue eyes twinkled as they flickered over to Fred and George's mutinous faces. "I therefore beg you not to waste your time submitting yourself if you are under seventeen,"

"The delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be staying with us for the greater part of this year. I know that you will all extend every courtesy to our foreign guests while they are with us, and will give your whole-hearted support to the Hogwarts champion when he or she is selected. And now, let us welcome the Headmaster and the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons". All eyes turn to the hall doors as they burst open with the ladies or Beauxbatons following with a dance.

Most of the males and some female students began drooling, I noticed that most of them were vela's and turned my head to look at Dray who had been giving me a 'look I dare you' face since one of them winked at me. I chuckled and leaned down to his ear whispering "now don't tell me you think I would down grade to one of them when I already have the most beautiful, interesting and intelligent mate who is already mine". I kissed his neck and wrapped my arm around him as the blush made his face turn red but he just smirked and rested his head on my chest.

* Draco's POV *
Idiot. I leaned my head on him smirking. My idiot. He rested his head on mine while the goat said something else, then the doors flew open again to the sound of loud banging. Harry's arms wrapped around me and he growled, I looked and instantly felt my eyes glow with rage. In walked Igor Karkaroff and Viktor Krum as well as some of the other Durmstrang pack, they walked up to the front and stood next to the Beauxbatons students.