001

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Warning
It was ten pass eight when he showed up at her door step , he rang the bell without any hesitation. The girl opened the door and smirked at his presence, She was obviously expecting him. The boy walked in and sat on her couch as if it were his own place. She walked in and that's when he took in her appearance. She wore a silk robe over her slim body.

" y que vamos hacer ?" The boy with curly hair asked acting dumb.

" tranquilo papi." She said lowly and slightly pushed him back on the couch. The girl with these beautiful eyes began to play music.

Joel raised an eyebrow in amusement , he then did as told. He leaned back on the couch and relaxed.  Emilia began to untie the robe , it then dropped to her ankles revealing a lace lingerie set. It was something Joel loved , it turned him on. She walked over to him and stood in between his legs.  She began to do a little dance for him.  His head slightly titled to the right as he watched with amusement , a smirk plastered on his face. As she continued to dance he bit his lip , he couldn't contain himself any longer. He placed his hands on her slim body to stop her from moving. In a swift moments he picked her up and ran to her room. The Argentinian girl squealed and giggled as he did so.

He slightly threw her on the bed as he eagerly took off his jacket , Emilia loved this side of Joel , she watched him in amusement. Their relationship was nothing more then just hook ups. The two had no intentions being in anything serious , they met one night at the club.

Joel hungrily attacked her lips , in the process clothing and undergarments were being taken off. Eventually Joel positioned himself and her moans filled the room as he slammed himself inside of her.

—⋆✧
" Zabdiel!" The girl exclaimed running into her cousin's arms.

" te extrañaba tanto." He said hugging her tightly.

The two were cousins but more like siblings , Zabdiel moved out here to Miami when he was 18. Here Zabdiel met his four best friends  whom he lives with while they are perusing their dream. Amanda is finishing up some studies and trying to see what happens out here. He was currently picking her up from the airport.

" sabes que eres inteligente, verdad ?" The boy asked his cousin as he placed her luggages in the back.

" si lo se , pero porque lo dices ?" She asked confused.

" I'm glad you picked a late flight because you know I love my sleep." He smiled as the two made there way into his car.

It was currently nine o'clock at night.