003

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Today things were different , everyone was busy including Amanda.  She told the guys how she magically received an opportunity and they all cheered. Becky was so happy that in a way she was able to help. It's only been about three days and the two girls are super close. 

Amanda had a meeting with her new company , she was over the moon. She was excited and nervous , so nervous that she barely got any sleep. But , what was coffee made for.  She borrowed one of the boys cars and off she left.

—⋆✧
The boys today yet again had a another studio day. Erick was currently in the booth singing his parts. Joel decided it would be a perfect time to use the bathroom before it's his turn. As he was making his way back to the room he heard someone call out to him.

" psst."

He did a double take and raised an eyebrow in confusion. With her index finger she motioned for him to walk towards her. He looked back and saw Erick still singing , he then began to make his way towards her. As soon as he was close to her she pulled him into the room and pushed him against a wall. She leaned his head back as he smiled. Her hand went down his neck to his chest ( basically the gif above). She got close to his face as if she were about to kiss him but , she didn't.  Emilia was being a little tease and she knew Joel hated that. He groaned in frustration.

" aquí no papi." She whispered and was about to walk out only to be pulled into Joel's chest.

" what are you doing here?" He asked his voice low and raspy.

" I'm apart of WK now." She smirked , Joel couldn't believe what he just heard.

" hm so that means more frequent sex?" He asked with a smirk.

" Emilia !" Someone called out in the hall.

" I'll think about it." She winked and walked out. A minute later Joel walked out and went back to his studio room.

Meanwhile Amanda was currently meeting her entire crew, she was told to make all accounts public if they weren't so already. She already had a shoot starting next week.

This made her think she needed to work out more , she loved the gym and attended often.  But , it looks like it was going to become something permanent in her daily life.  Amanda has never been insecure with herself nor body. She loves herself and that's one of the reason why it's easy for her to love someone else.

—⋆✧
It was already late at night and Amanda had spent time with the boys well except for Joel who was in his room. Becky wasn't sleeping over since she had a busy schedule and needed to be with her team. Amanda thought being the only girl would be terrible but , it's not so bad at all. She's currently beating them all at a game their playing.

" wait give me a second , how did this happen ?!" Erick exclaimed as Amanda laughed.

" te lo dije." Zabdiel said shaking his head , he warned them that Amanda was good at games without even playing.  But , they didn't believe him at all.

" me mataste!" Chris exclaimed with a huge smile as he walked towards her.

" no don't do it !" She yelled but , it was too late Chris was already tickling her.

Chris's and Amanda's laughter filled up the living room. Richard was in awe he's never heard a laugh like hers. How could it be that he was falling for someone without even knowing her. There was still a lot that he needed to know about her. Yet , here he is already falling for her.

Once Chris stopped Amanda tried to catch her breath.

" I've had enough for the day I'm going to shower and call it a day." The girl said and they all nodded.

She hugged them all a goodnight and made her way upstairs.

—⋆✧
The girl woke up during the middle of the night feeling really thirsty she decided to why not go downstairs and drink some water. She wore a crop tank which showed her nice stomach and belly piercing. Along with some Nike pro shorts that were maybe a bit too short.

As she was pouring herself a glass of water Joel too showed up from behind.  He smirked at the view in front of him. As he began to approach her she turned around suddenly and spilled the water on him.

"Oh my gosh ! I'm sorry!" She said beginning to wipe him with the napkin that was in her hand. She began to slow down when she realized he was shirtless and she was wiping his abs. Could this boy get anymore beautiful ? Amanda pulled her hand away quickly embarrassed.

" I'm sorry." She said looking up at him , Joel was already looking down at her.

He smiled at her , " it's fine don't worry."

" uh goodnight." The girl said

" wait , don't you want water ?" He chuckled. 

"I'm not thirsty anymore." She replied and walked up the stairs. She needed to stay far from Joel.

Joel smirked , he for sure wanted to get in her pants but , he had to be subtle and smart about it.

⏤ ✎...
We know Joel's intention but , I think that was quite obvious. It seems like Richard is already crushing hard , do we want more Richard and Amanda interaction. What do you want to see ? ( GET MESSY)

besos 💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧  ‍