009

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Amanda woke up at a reasonable hour and began to prepare for her beach day with Joel Why did she even agree to this ? The girl couldn't even decide what bathing suit to wear. Multiple tops and bottoms flew out of her closet. Suddenly there was a light knock on her door.

" come in." The girl huffed as she sat on the bed next to the little pile she had created.

In walked in Becky and boy was Amanda glad to see her.

" what's going on in here ?" Becky asked the girl.

" I can't pick a bathing suit." The girl said looking at the pile.

" where are you going ?" The singer asked with a smirk.

" the beach." The brunette shrugged casually , she didn't want to get into too much detail.

" okay hmm." The girl replied making a thinking face as she began to scan all the options. She then began to pick up a set.

" this one , it's a color not many people wear or own as a bathing suit." Becky said as she held up this sort of brownish color set.

" your the best!" Amanda exclaimed as Becky giggled.

" I'm going to join my man and sleep." Was all she said before walking out leaving Amanda to finish getting ready.

The girl's phone then vibrated indicating she got a text.

I'm already outside , no rush

Okay , I'll be out in a min.

The girl fasten her pace she didn't want to keep him waiting

The girl fasten her pace she didn't want to keep him waiting. In about more than a minute or so she made her way outside. She opened the door and greeted him as she entered his car.

" ready ?" He asked as she nodded. Just like that Joel took off he seemed really excited about the beach.

Today was going to be a chill day the girl thought.

—⋆✧
The two arrived at the beach and set their things down. As soon as the huge blanket was opened Amanda began to take of her clothes revealing her bathing suit. Joel was impressed he knew she had a nice body but , not this incredible.

The girl wanted to tan but realized she would need help with the lotion , here goes nothing she thought.

" Joel do you think you can help me ?" She asked shyly as he nodded taking the sunscreen from her.

As soon as his hand came in contact with her skin she felt the tingly sensation all over again. He gently massaged her back and it was the best feeling. She snapped out of her trance as he realized he was going lower.

" that's good enough." The brunette said quickly turning around facing him.

He nodded handing her the lotion , he then began to unbutton his shirt. " come on , it's your turn." He said with a smile.

The girl gulped and began to grow nervous. She placed sunscreen on her hand and began to massage his back as he did with her. As she did so she admired his back and how built he was. Suddenly Joel turned around snapping her out of her trance. The girl furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

" what are you going to forget about the front ?" He asked as the girl had the same expression on her face. Joel gave her a nod letting her know he was serious. The girl only grew more nervous as her hands ran up and down his abs.

What was happening ?

—⋆✧
The two have laughed , swam , taken pictures of each other and even some together. Amanda and Joel were currently about to leave the boardwalk of the beach since they just finished eating. For a week day it was crowded , the two tried to stay as close to each other as possible.

" Joel ... Joel." Voices softly called out to Joel.

Amanda clearly didn't hear them so Joel quickly grabbed onto her hand before she could continue walking. The girl froze , looked down at their hands , and then back up.

" some fans are calling me." He said softly as she nodded stunned at the fact that he was holding her hand.

What if the fans post this ? Everyone will see including Zabdiel , it isn't even what it looks like. Zabdiel doesn't mind them being friends he just doesn't want it to pass that.

Amanda wanted to let go but he had a pretty decent grip that wasn't worth fighting against.

" hi guys." He spoke greeting the fans as his hand was still interlocked with Amanda's as she stood behind him. Luckily it was only three of them.

" could you take the picture of us." Joel asked her.

" sure." She said as one of the fans handed her a phone.

After the photo Joel asked if they could respect his privacy and not say a word. They promised they wouldn't as they each interlocked their pinky's with Joel's. Immediately after that the two made their way back to Joel's car to head home.

⏤ ✎...
Finally an update , I think it's only been a day but to me it feels like forever. I've been so busy with school and just tired man. But , here's some Joel and Amanda for you ...

besos💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧  ‍