019

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Last night Joel barely slept , he kept thinking about everything. This couldn't be happening , he couldn't have feelings for Amanda. This was something serious , a relationship was something serious. He would have to cut off everyone including Emilia. Joel would have to change all of his ways.

Was he ready to give that all up ?

—⋆✧
It's been two weeks , Joel has kept to himself. He's been wanting to spend lots of time alone. The boy hasn't answered any girl nor Emilia. Amanda has been so busy that he's hardly seen her.

CNCO was currently in the studio recording a song about falling in love. It was Joel's turn to record and the others were impressed.  He sang with so much passion , he was feeling the lyrics. It was the way he looked at his phone and his hand held onto it tightly. It was the small vein slightly popping out on the side of his neck.

Joel walked out of the booth staring down at his phone. He looked up and saw his bandmates staring at him.

" What ? What are you guys looking at ?" The Mexican asked looking behind him making a weird expression.

" um you know we are currently recording a love song , right ?" Richard asked him.

" yes I do." Joel stated confirming he knew.

" Y lo cantaste con mucha pasión tú nunca has hecho eso." Chris stated as the others nodded.

" loco , estas enamorado?" Erick asked , amusement plastered all over his face.

Joel finally took a seat with them , Zabdiel slightly took a peek at his phone and snatched it away.

" Zabdiel give it back!" The boy exclaimed.

The Puerto Rican smirked and showed the others Joel's phone. It was opened up to a picture of Amanda and him from on of their many hangouts.

" he's finally fallen !" Zabdiel shouted, as the others did a little danced.

" hey ! I didn't say anything ! I don't even know what I'm feeling right now.  But , I miss talking to her , I get the urge to be near her , I only want her to touch me, and she's beautiful from head to toe ; she's flawless." Joel said with a soft smile.

" yea dawg , that's love." The Dominican said.

" but it's all weird and I've never even been in a relationship. Plus , you two are dating." The curly head sighed.

" nah we aren't dating, it's all act. I'm just going to leave it at that."

" tiene que hablar con ella." The blonde stated.

" will she even talk to me ?" He asked as they all shrugged.

Well , Joel was going to try. 

—⋆✧
That night while cuddling watching a movie Richard spoke to Amanda.

" Will you ever talk to Joel again , I mean you do like him ?" He asked.

" I don't know , he really did hurt me even though I saw that coming. Once again , he doesn't do relationships so why should I even bother ? So I can fall for him more than I already have ?" The girl replied to his question.

The boy nodded and they continued to watch the movie.  As soon as the movie came to an end Richard spoke once more.

" It's best if we stop this act it will be best for the both of us, especially me." He said softly.

The girl nodded completely understanding , besides if Joel did have something for her it would've been known by now.

⏤ ✎...
There you go , Joel has admitted his feelings.  Will Amanda listen to him ? How do you think he's going to tell her ?

Do you guys really enjoy my books ?

besos💋
━ [cncoXjb] ༉‧₊˚✧ ‍

(changed my user name)