021

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

"So where do I take a girl on a first date ?" Joel asked randomly , the four all looked up from their phones.

" acho ya ? How did it go ? How did you tell her ?" Zabdiel asked as Joel softly smirked remembering how he creeped into her shower.

" you don't want to know, just know that I told her and I'm taking her out on a date. Then I will ask her to officially be my girlfriend." He replied.

" and that will be the day we'll officially say bye to Hoel." Richard laughed as Joel threw a pillow at him.

" you guys didn't answer the question though." Joel said rolling his eyes.

" it can be anywhere , wherever you feel." Chris answered.

" what makes a date perfect is the person your with." Erick added.

Joel nodded , he'll think of something.

—⋆✧
Joel and Amanda made their way out of the house. They walked over to his car , he opened the door for her to get it. He was extremely nervous, he wanted it to go well.

" so where are you taking me ?" She asked as he started the engine.

" that's for me to know and for you to find out." Joel replied as she huffed.

" Can I get a hint?" She asked batting her eyelashes causing Joel to laugh as he glanced at her quickly then continued to focus on the road.

" just be patient." He smiled and placed his free hand on her thigh.

The girl got comfortable and turned up the radio to take her mind off of it.

Eventually the two arrived , Amanda was very confused because all she was seeing was grass.

" How about you look this way." Joel said bringing the car to a halt. Immediately then her eyes widen.

" you did not, who are you ?!" She exclaimed.

" I'm Joel Pimentel." He chuckled. " no but seriously you always mentioned how you love vintage stuff and how you've always wanted to go to watch a drive in movie because it would be romantic, well here we are." The boy concluded with a smile.

Amanda thought he wouldn't really pay attention to those details since at the time he wasn't into love nor none of that but I guess she was wrong.

The two got out and headed for the back of the car , there Joel opened the trunk revealing a picnic like setting. The girl was in awe it was all so cute.

" I hope you like pasta , it's the best I can do." He said scratching the back of his neck.

" oh so Pimentel knows how to cook." The girl said raising a brow.

" just a bit, let's hope it's good." Joel chuckled as the girl began to open the container containing the pasta.

—⋆✧
By the time they had finished eating the movie had begun.  Now , the movie should be coming to an end. The two sat in the trunk , wrapped his a blanket as
Joel had his arm wrapped around and while her head rested on her shoulder.

" So how did I do for my first date ?" He asked catching the girls attention. She lifted her head up from his shoulder and turned to look at him.

" you did perfect , probably the best date I've ever had." Amanda said with a smile.

" I'm glad." Joel replied beginning to lean in. Their lips touch and it was sparks all over. The kiss was soft and gentle. The two couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

" Amanda will you be my girlfriend ? Wow did I really just ask that ?" He asked surprised by the words that just came out of his mouth.

The girl giggled " I thought you'd never asked."

⏤ ✎...
Joel is finally in a relationship, no lie this was suppose to be the last chapter but , I'm going to give you a bit more, maybe one last bit of drama ? I don't know we'll see how I feel either way I think you'll like the ending.

Also , I really want to write another Justin Bieber story or start to right some again.I mean it's how I started on here and I feel that now I'm way better at this whole writing thing.  I mean my Justin Bieber book has the most views 80k and I still can't wrap my head around that. I don't know when exactly , what's holding me back is I don't want to loose the  familia of Cncowners that I've made within the last few months that continues to grow. You guys continue to keep noticing my work and support it , thank you ily!! I'm kind of in between you know , it doesn't mean I'll stop writing about the boys( NEVER THAT) I'll just alternate and switch here and there.

besos💋
━ [cncoXjb] ༉‧₊˚✧  ‍