005

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Amanda woke up the next morning , she was sure glad she decided not to drink. She knew that when the others woke up they would have pounding headaches. The girl brushed her teeth and made her way downstairs. There she found Richard sitting in the living.

" hey." She spoke and he immediately turned around.

" good morning." He smiled , the girl then continued to make her way towards the kitchen.

She scanned the cabinets clueless as to what she should cook.

" Shawty , you maybe wanna go out and grab some brunch ?" Richard asked when he walked in.

She turned around and he had the cutest look on his face , how could she say no.

" sure , I'll try to be ready as fast as I can." She replied.

" no no , don't rush. I can wait." He smiled as the girl nodded and quickly made her way upstairs.

As soon as she was ready the two walked out of the house and made their way into Richard's sports convertible. It was enough to only fit the two of them. Richard being the gentlemen he was opened the door for her , she then thanked him.

Amanda had then realized it's been awhile since she's went out with a guy alone.

—⋆✧
The two arrived , Richard placed his hood up and wore some glasses. Anything to not be noticed or call attention. Luckily for him the place was empty , they sat near the back at a booth.

They sat down and within five minutes they ordered. Eventually their food came but , they continued to engage in conversation.

" So Richard , tell me about your love life." Amanda spoke before taking another bite of her food.

" Well shawty , I don't know if you know this but , I have a daughter. That is my love she means the world to me." He spoke with a smile on his face.

" I did not know that but I'm glad you told me. Can I see a picture?" The girl asked, he nodded and pulled out his phone. He found a picture and showed Amanda.

" Aw she's adorable and wow she looks so much like you!" The girl gasped as Richard chuckled.

" you can definitely meet her soon but , back to my love life. Her mother and I were having something but , then she got pregnant. Also La Banda was starting , it was a lot so we decided to part. But , we are still good friends for our daughter of course." Richard spoke honestly , you could tell his daughter meant a lot to him.

The continued to ask each other questions as they got to know each other. Eventually the two agreed it was time to leave. The two walked out and was greeted by a crowd of fans but it wasn't too big , nothing the pair couldn't handle.

" wait for me in the car." Richard whispered to her handing her the keys. She grabbed them and did as told. Once she was settled she watched as Richard interacted with the fans , talking and taking pictures.

" Be honest , are you seeing her ?" One girl asked the red head.

" nah." He replied and chuckled.

" wait, isn't  Zabdiel's cousin ?" Another asked as Richard kept the smile on his face and nodded. 

" I bet you like her , tu eres enamora'o." A girl teased followed by a chorus of " oooo's". 

" mis amores I have to go , las amo." Richard smiled walking off not responding to that last question.

Amanda thought it was very sweet of Richard to do what he just did.

—⋆✧
Meanwhile everyone at home was just waking up and everyone was cranky , exhausted , and hungry.

" Chris you literally eat all the shit and don't say anything." Becky snapped.

" This isn't even your house." Erick stated.

" worry about your own house first." Chris added and rolled his eyes as he went through the cabinets looking for pain killers.

Zabdiel sat on a stool with his head on the counter , sleeping. Joel then joined them downstairs.

" what's with the shades ?" Becky asked as she noticed his appearance.

" my head hurts and the lights are too bright." He calmly stated headed towards Chris who had painkillers.

Suddenly the front door began to unlock. Richard and Amanda walked in with food for the others.

" Hey!" Amanda said cheerfully.

" Amanda por favor baja la voz." Zabdiel said to his cousin , she then flipped him off. The blonde slightly smiled and began to lift his head.

" Food!" Chris exclaimed snatching the bags from Richard.

"I'll take this." Joel said approaching Amanda and smoothly taking the bags out of her hand.

Without a doubt Joel made her more nervous than Richard. Well now Richard didn't even make her nervous at all. 

When she snapped out of her trance she looked up and Joel was already smiling at her.

What's that all about?

⏤ ✎...
Another Richard and Amanda moment I hope you enjoyed it. This chapter was all fluff , I know things are going slow but , we'll get there.  I didn't proofread lo siento !

Also quick question , Richard or Zabdiel ?

besos💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧