013

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

" Bro you think she'll like it ?" Richard asked Zabdiel as they stood outside.

" she's going to like it , let me go get her." The blonde said running inside the house and up the stairs.

He barged into his cousins room pulling the sheets off her.

" aquí no se puedo dormir en paz." She groaned.

" trust me you'll like this." Zabdiel said picking her up bridal style.

" Zabdiel put me down ! I swear you better not !" The girl shouted causing everyone to follow as Zabdiel ran down the stairs with her in his arms.

"Close your eyes." The blonde stated.

" No! Your going to throw me in the pool !" The girl squealed.

" acho cállate nena and trust me."

The others were already outside so they were seeing everything. Zabdiel carefully placed Amanda down.

" open your eyes." He said to her , she began to flutter her eyes open. Her jaw dropped at the sight in front of her.

There stood Richard leaning against a brand new car.

" what you think shawty?" Richard asked walking around the car as if he were a model.

" I - she's cute." The girl said stunned.

" it's yours." He said throwing her the keys.

" what ?how?" She asked as she caught them.

" well I asked Zabdiel to see if this was okay and well I bought it for you." The Dominican said with a smile. " I know how much you need one."

Joel stared at the scene in front of him.

" thank you !" She said jumping on him as he caught her.

"Anything for you." He whispered into her ear.

Suddenly there was a honk , in a van was Richard's family.

" I've got to go." He said pouting as he placed her down. " I wanted to give you this before I go."

" you make it seem like your leaving forever , it's only a week." The girl giggled. " have a safe flight and trip."

" don't forget about that question I asked you."

Right , how could she ever forget. She nodded and smiled.

Joel stood there curious wanting to know what was the question. But then he thought to himself , why does he care anyway ?

—⋆✧
Amanda was currently in the pool, she decided late night swim would help clear her mind. The truth was , she didn't know what to do. She knew deep down she wished it was Joel that had asked her that question. But , she needed to push forward and move on. She can't like Joel , he isn't looking for a relationship right now or in a long time.

But there was just something about him that pulled her in , she wanted to spend more time with him. She enjoyed the moments they have shared and all the laughter. As she floated in the water a voice called out to her.

" Mind if I joined?"

The girl stopped floating and pushed her hair back. By the doors she saw Joel with swim shorts and a towel.

" not at all." She replied as he walked closer and began to take off his slides. He walked down the steps and made his way into the pool.

" what are you doing out here this late?" He asked as he swam closer to her.

" just thinking , I have a lot on my mind."

" I see." Joel said and he dunked himself under the water.

"Joel ? Joel ?" She called out splashing water.

" got you !" He exclaimed pulling her body under water with his.

The two then made it back to the surface , Joel spinned her around as the girl giggled.

It were these moments that she loved most.

⏤ ✎...
Get ready for the next two chapters ...

besos 💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧ ‍