015

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Warning

"let's do it then."

"Really?" He asked making sure he heard correctly before anything proceeded.

" yes come on." She smiled as they began to walk towards the private rooms the club had.

" wait , I don't want to do it here." He admitted as she nodded.

Joel took her small hand in his as they began to walk out the club. They thought Zabdiel was drunk but , he was sober so the rest should be good. As they walked out they made their way to Joel's car.

Joel came in his own car in case of anything and boy was he glad he did. The two made their way back to the house.

—⋆✧
The two walked through the door , Amanda was second so she locked it. When she turned around Joel was already staring at her. He wasted no time in placing his lips on hers , she felt the sparks. The kiss was rough , yet gentle , but sweet. It was everything at once and his lips were incredibly soft.

He picked her up causing her to squeal and giggle. The boy smiled as he walked up the stairs.  They made it to his room and she was surprised by how clean it was ; of course it also smelled like him.

Joel laid her gently on the bed and began to take of her boots as he then took off his jacket. Kisses were being given in between as items of clothing were being removed. Eventually Amanda was left in her underwear the same goes for Joel.

He slipped off her underwear and he smirked. He was teasing her and he could tell she hated it. He gently spread her legs and smirked once more once he realized how wet she was.

The boy wasted no time and dived right in. He began to flick his tongue and that drove Amanda insane. As he worked his magic she lightly tugged onto his curls moans escaping her lips.  Eventually the girls legs began to shake and he stopped.  The girl sucked her teeth in frustration.

" not yet preciosa." He said as he got up to take off his boxers. The girl's eyes widen at his size. Joel walked over to his night stand and pulled out a condom quickly slipping it on.

He then went and placed himself in position , he looked into her eyes. They were filled with lust and something else he couldn't describe. Without any warning he gently placed himself inside causing her back to arch a bit at the sudden contact.

He thrusted in and out of her slowly as he sucked on her neck and chest. Amanda was over the moon , she had never felt anything like this not even with her ex.

" J-Joel I -I." She moaned.

" wait for me baby." He huffed.

The two let out a moan as they both came at the same time. Joel's body collapsing on top of hers as they catched their breaths. He then rolled over laying next to her and placing the covers over them. Joel pulled her bare body into his and wrapping  his arms around her.

" get some rest." He said to her as she nodded.

In that very moment they could hear that the others had arrived. They had finished right on time before they could get caught.

⏤ ✎...
I tried , what do we think ? What will happen when
Richard gets back ? Will anyone find out ?

I shall take this time to say that Richard is no longer my cheat lane ...I love him and I love the content he's been giving I truly do but ... Joel has taken his spot.   So Erick is still and always will be my main and Joel is my cheating lane.

Also joelscookie guessed correct my next book will be titled " Obsessed." Think whatever you want with that title ....

besos💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧ ‍