010

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Yesterday while Amanda was already gone with Joel , Richard was actually looking for her. He was going to spend the day with Aaliyah and he thought it would be the perfect time for Amanda to meet his daughter. He went over to her room as soon as he woke up and knocked on her door. After several knocks and not getting any response he twisted the knob revealing an empty room.  The boy didn't even need to check downstairs , he knew she wasn't home the girl loves to sleep. The red head was bummed about it but , he knew for sure next time. Maybe this time just wouldn't be the right time. 

Richard woke up thinking about yesterday and wondering where Amanda was.  By the time he had gotten home she was already sleeping so he couldn't even talk to her. So today he walked over to her room and knocked , only today there was a response. He smiled as he heard her voice, it feels as if he hasn't heard it in years.

" hey Richard." She smiled as he walked into her room. The two embraced each other in a hug , they really have been busy.

" hey ma , how are you ?" He asked her.

" I'm good and you ?"

" I'm good , hey um I came by your room yesterday , I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out but , you weren't home." Richard explained to her.

" Really? Well we can sure make plans , yesterday I was out with Joel I'm sorry." The girl said apologizing to her friend.

" with Joel ? And it's cool don't worry we have lots of days coming up that we can for sure hang out on." He replied as she nodded.

Richard excused himself and then made his way across over to Joel's room. He quietly walked in closing the door behind him knowing his friend was still asleep.

" ayo dawg , wake up." Richard spoke up.

" que ?" Joel spoke in confusion.

" I said wake up loco." The Dominican repeated pulling off Joel's blanket.

" pero que haces wey." The boy groaned now feeling slightly cold.

" nah what are you doing son ?" Richard asked.

" bro,  de que  hablas ?" Joel asked completely clueless.

" Amanda , you need to stay away from her. We all know you have a charm or a plan. She'll fall and you'll hurt her, you know it too." The red head stated getting straight to the point.

" Bro I'm just trying to be her friend. What's wrong with having friends ?" The curly head asked his friend.

" There's nothing wrong with it I just know you , we all do except for her.  So just please , keep your distance."

With that Richard walked out of his bandmate's room leaving him there thinking. It was now obvious to Joel that Richard could be feeling something towards Amanda.   But , none of this means he can't be friends with her , right ?

But , were being friends Joel's only intention ?

⏤ ✎...
I'm sorry this chapter is short , I'm just preparing for the next one. Long chapters have been I'm thing lately , I hope you all enjoy that.  Does Joel just want to be friends with Amanda ? Will he listen to Richard and stay away ?

besos💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧ ‍