012

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Everyone was currently sitting in the living room either looking at the TV or at their phone. None of them had plans on going anywhere today even though it was a beautiful day out.  As they continued in silence , Erick decided to speak.

" eh , Joel y Amanda están viéndose." He blurted out.

" What?!" Everyone exclaimed except Joel, they all  looked at the Cuban as Zabdiel choked on his drink.Meanwhile Joel took a sip from his drink.

" I saw them last night , they were coming up the stairs and Joel only had his underwear on." The green eyed boy added to his statement.

" Que!" Zabdiel exclaimed once more as Christopher's eyes widen along with Becky's.
Richard was starting to get furious , his leg bouncing up and down. Joel just chuckled as Amanda faced palmed herself at Erick's conclusion.

" it's nothing like that , we're not fucking on the low." Joel spoke up still laughing.

" pero I saw you two." Erick said

" okay yes you saw what you saw but , I came down to the kitchen to grab a snack and Joel got thirsty while sleeping so went to drink water. We both walked up at the same time" Amanda clarified technically covering up what truly happened , Richard sighed in relief.

" chismoso carajo." The Puerto Rican said slapping the back of Erick's head.

" Amanda can I talk to you , in private?" Richard asked as the girl nodded getting up; all eyes on them.

" what's up ?" The girl asked as soon as they were far from the others. 

" I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me , like on a date?" He spoke scratching the back of his neck.

The girl wasn't expecting this at all but , here are the signs that she shouldn't get to involve with Joel.  She should just push forward besides she saw Richard first.

" it's a date." She smiled as he did a little dance.

" but now I need to go shopping so bye." The girl said running to the living room as the Dominican laughed.

" Becky shopping now." Amanda said dragging the girl out the door by her arm.

" damn okay okay. Later guys." Becky said as they closed the door behind them.

—⋆✧
" Can you please tell me what gave you the urge to need to come shopping ?" Becky asked as they entered the mall.

" Richard asked me out on a date." Amanda said quickly but Becky understood.

" oh shit, let's get shopping then." The girl said dragging Amanda into the first store.

There were ton of dresses here so if she didn't find one that she liked , that would be her being difficult.

" what does he like ?" The Puerto Rican asked the girl who's know him longer.

" Well he likes sexy yet fun ."

The two gathered a bunch of dresses , then Amanda made her way into the fitting room to try them on. She ended up like none , so they moved on to looking at skirts and shirts. There she found the perfect outfit(above).

—⋆✧
Amanda was currently in the process of curling the ends of her hair after that she would officially be ready. There was a soft knock on her door.

"come in." She said as the door began to open.

Joel peaked his head inside and then fully entered.

" I was going to ask why you went shopping all of a sudden but clearly your going out." He stated.

" mhm , Richard asked me out on a date."

"Oh , have fun on whatever that is." He said

" come on I know you know what a date is." The girl said turning around to look at him.

" it has to do with love and love isn't in my vocabulary so neither is that." Joel replied as the girl rolled her eyes.

" At some point you'll go on one." She shrugged as he shook his head no.

" Remember solo quiero tener relaciones." He smirked.

As the girl stood up putting her curling iron away Joel couldn't help but stare , he then looked away. Of course Joel thought she was attractive it was one of the reasons why he wanted her to become his next " relationship." But , as he was looking at her he began to feel something different in which he quickly shrugged off.

He wasn't realizing but he wanted to be near her all the time.

—⋆✧
Richard and Amanda roamed the streets of Miami under the night sky eating some ice cream and talking.

" Shawty I need to tell you something and be honest with you." He spoke , she noticed how serious this must be to him so she gave her full attention as always.

" Tomorrow I'm leaving to New York with my family for a special family event since we'll be on vacation. But , I can't leave without asking you this question. You don't have to give me an answer now , you can give me it when I get back because I understand you may just want to focus on your career that is just taking off." Richard spoke as the girl grew nervous and gulped knowing where this was heading.

" I really like you , Will you be my girlfriend ?"

⏤ ✎...
What will happen while Richard is gone ? Joel is starting to feel things but doesn't exactly know ? What will her answer be for Richard when he gets back ?

When a smut chapter comes along do we want details ? I've never done details but I feel like it's something I could try.

besos💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧  ‍