007

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Amanda woke up around one thirty in the afternoon. They all were off but Amanda decided she wanted to sleep in. She woke up and did her morning routine. She then made her way downstairs to make something to eat. The house was extremely quiet and it felt weird. There's always noise or chaos going on.

She opened the cabinets and realized there was nothing.

Amanda rolled her eyes " Chris' fat ass." Suddenly someone laughed , she looked over to her side and saw Joel.

" I thought I was alone today." She said to him.

" well now you have some company." He said with a smile as he went to look through the fridge.

" there's literally nothing." The girl sighed as she grew hungrier by the second.

" how about we go out and eat. Then we could go grocery shopping if you'd like. Trust me the rest don't know what that is." The curly head spoke making the girl laugh.

" then I'll go get ready."

" me too." He replied as the two made their way upstairs and into their own room which were across from each other.

It was only now that Amanda had realized.

—⋆✧
The two agreed on Dunkin' Donuts and went through the drive through. This time Amanda was driving , she was surprised Joel even let her drive his car.

They were currently parked eating and laughing. Amanda was telling some stories about the times she has embarrassed herself in front of a guy. His laugh was the cutest thing ever to her. She could hear it on repeat if she could.

" have you ever been in a relationship?" The boy asked as soon as he stopped laughing.

" I have and it lasted two years." The girl replied thinking about her past relationship, the boy nodded in response as he took a bite from his food.

" how about you ?" Amanda asked the curiosity killing her.

" nah and I'll be honest with you I just want relationships, un amor sin contracto. Except it's not love , the word isn't even in my vocabulary." Joel said and lightly chuckled.

" why haven't you dated anybody or ever had a relationship?" The Puerto Rican asked wanting to know a bit more.

" I've heard so much about relationships that I was like wow do I really want to go through that. After wards I began to feel lonely plus I needed something. So I am where I am now and it won't change for now. I'm telling you this because I know I can be honest with you as well."

Joel knew this would only pull her away from him but at the same time he was being honest with her ; honesty is key , right ?

—⋆✧
The two arrived at the supermarket and they grabbed a cart. They began to walk down each asile and place items of food into the cart. Suddenly they heard a quite familiar beat beginning to play , it was " Hey Dj". Both of their eyes widen as they looked at each other. The two continued to walk as they sang but , when it came to the chorus Joel placed his phone down and the two began to dance like if no one was watching.  People around them began to stare, the two laughed and Joel grabbed his phone as they ran into another asile.

" did you see their faces ?" Amanda asked in between laughs as Joel nodded still laughing. 

Once the two had stopped laughing they proceeded with their grocery shopping until they were done.

When they arrived home they placed all the food away and then sat in the living room. Amanda hadn't really looked at her phone all day so she decided that now would be a great time to do so. The girl saw she had a ton of mentions , more than usual that is; she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She then saw Joel had mentioned her as well. That's when she saw Joel had posted the video of them dancing and acting goofy. She couldn't help but smile at it.

" why didn't you tell me you were going to post it?"

" something random." He smiled.

In that moment Amanda knew they would be hanging out more often and that it would be a problem.

⏤ ✎...
I want to make the next chapter mainly about Joel so what do you want to happen ? What do want to know ? ( get messy)

besos 💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧ ‍