022

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

" Hey guys so I'm currently making cupcakes right now and I promised you all I would do a live so here I am." Amanda said to her phone as she mixed her cupcake batter while doing a live.

" how have you all been , feel free to leave questions. I'll answer them as soon as these cupcakes are in the oven." She added as she looked at the screen.

Suddenly " Amanda!" her name was being called out. She jumped and looked at the camera. The comments began to go crazy commenting Joel's name , they recognized his voice anywhere.

" there you are I've been looking for you." He said walking in.

" say hi." The girl said dragging him and placing him into view.

" oh shit your live , hey." Joel waved.

" okay now help me put these in the oven so we can do a Q and A." The brunette said grabbing a tray.

" who said I wanted to do a Q and A with you?" The boy asked jokingly as she rolled her eyes.

The comments on the live were going crazy. As the two had their backs turned to the camera. Once the cupcakes were in the oven the two made their way back to Amanda's phone.

" okay , let's see what spicy questions did you all leave." The girl spoke taking a seat as Joel decided to stand behind her. He then placed his chin on the top of her head looking at the phone with her.

"Amanda do you like Joel's beard?" Someone asked.

" I like his beard actually." The girl replied beginning to stroke it as the two laughed.

The two went on answering questions and acting all cute on the live. Obviously ignoring the question that many wanted the answer to.

" I think we should just answer it." Joel said as the girl nodded.

" Si , Amanda es mi novia." The Mexican stated erupting the comments.

" tenemos dos meses juntos." The girl smiled as she kissed his cheek. The boy lightly blushed. Eventually they decided to end the live and frost the cupcakes.

—⋆✧
Amanda and Joel laid in her bedroom watching Netflix.

" babe." He called out to her.

" hm?" She hummed.

" your the prettiest girl ever I hope you know that." He said complimenting her.

" and your the hottest guy , like what Joel Pimentel from CNCO is my boyfriend. I won at life." Amanda smiled up at him as he laughed.

" I love you."

The girl froze Joel has never said this to her before , she has always wanted to say it to him but , she decided to wait.

" baby I said I love you." He smiled at her reaction.

" and I love you more."

⏤ ✎...
Just some fluff , also I didn't proofread so I'm sorry.

Chapter 1 to "Obsessed" out now!

Besos💋
━ [cncoXjb] ༉‧₊˚✧ ‍