017

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

" I'm home !" Richard exclaimed , Amanda was the first one to get out of her seat running to the boy. She genuinely truly did miss him , she ran into his arms as he picked her up.

" Hi." She said in a baby voice cupping his face.He laughed and placed her down.

" can you move." Erick said playfully pushing Amanda out of the way. " Richuki!"

The girl rolled her eyes at the Cuban as the rest laughed , except Joel.

After everyone had greeted Richard , he pulled Amanda aside. The wait was now over , he wanted to know her answer.

" what's up ?" She asked acting dumb.

" tu sabes lo que quiero saber , Will you be my girlfriend?"

In that moment she instantly thought about Joel but , she knew that could never be. Yet , she slept with him , she couldn't hurt Richard especially since he's been so sweet to her.

" I'm sorry , I can't." She replied without looking at him.

The smile he had on his face instantly vanished. Amanda made her way back to the kitchen with the others. She didn't expect Richard to follow but he did.

" Why can't you be my girlfriend ?" He asked , everyone's eyes widening.

" I'm sorry I just can't." The girl whispered , she was about to walk away but Richard stopped her. Everyone stood there watching the scene.

" I already know you well enough to know there's a reason." The red head said looking down at her.

" there isn't." She said getting out of his grip beginning to walk out like she was going to do. Only this time Joel spoke up.

"She can't be your girlfriend because we fucked."

Becky's eyes widen , Chris began to choke on whatever he was eating, Erick spit out his drink , Zabdiel face palmed himself, and Amanda turned to look at Joel. Meanwhile , Richard stood their frozen.

" babe you seem chill , did you know ?" Becky asked her boyfriend but he didn't answer her question.

" excuse me , you what ?" Richard asked walking closer to Joel.

" you heard what I said." The Mexican shrugged.

" I told you to stay away from her!" Richard shouted furious grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

" she wanted it , she asked for it." He stated.

Richard let go of Joel and turned to look at Amanda.

" So what you fell for him ?" He asked.

The girl didn't know what to say , the tears rolled down her cheeks. She knew she no longer wanted to even look at Joel , especially after this.

" I've got to go." She croaked and ran out the house getting into her car.

" I'm going after her." Was all Dominican said before leaving.

" why did you say that ?" Zabdiel asked Joel.

" he needed to know the truth on why she can't be with him."

" you just made everything worse , just let the two of them be and let her forget. It's not like you care." The Puerto Rican replied.

—⋆✧
Richard found Amanda sitting at a park bench. He saw she was crying , he went and sat next to her.

" I'm not mad , I just want the truth. You can't help who you fall for." He spoke , she still didn't look at him.

" When I first walked into that house , without a doubt I thought you were the most attractive guy I've seen in awhile. Then Joel came in later that night and I was left speechless I guess you can say. But , you and I began to hang out more and Zabdiel had already warned me about Joel. I was sort of forgetting about his existence. Eventually we started hanging out as well and I was stuck between the two. But , the more we hung up I forgot about who he was even though he would constantly repeat it , I fell for him." Amanda spoke.

" Then the other night we went out , we dance , and my feelings got the best of me. Then there we were doing it on his bed. I'm sorry Richard but like you said we can't help who we fall for. Unfortunately I fell for someone who knows nothing and wants to know nothing about love." She concluded.

" it's okay Shawty." He smiled pulling her into a hug , Richard respected honesty. She was honest so he couldn't be mad. Was he sad ? Yes but , he'll get over it eventually.

" you know he can't not fall for anyone all his life." Richard spoke up after being in silence.

" I said the same thing." She replied.

Richard came up with a plan.

⏤ ✎...
Operation make Joel jealous is on , Will Joel ever cut his little affairs ? When will Joel realize he actually feels something ?

New book " Obsessed" up now !

besos💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧  ‍