008

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

As the days went by Joel and Amanda continued to grow closer , they even exchanged numbers. She had everyone's number but his. As the days went by they were all slowly back to becoming more busy. Richard as well reaches out to the girl but , Joel seems to beat him to it every time. Besides , Richard has other things going on in his life that occupy him.

With being so busy with work Amanda's workout routine has been taking many turns.  There are days where she works out early in the morning , noon , or even late at night.  Today was one of those late night work out days. The girl changed into some work out clothing and tied her hair up in a high bun. She then made her way into one of the rooms downstairs. Since the boys all love to work out , they created a gym at home.

The girl walked in and jumped due to being startled, Joel as well was working out.

" I'm sorry , I'll work out when your done." She said to him.

" don't be silly Amanda , there's plenty of room for the both of us to work out." He smiled , there he goes again with that smile.

The girl nodded placing in her AirPods, she was going to turn up her music and pretend he wasn't there. It was going well until he decided to take off his shirt and lift weights. Joel had an incredible body and there was no denying it. Amanda instead faced the other way so she wouldn't get distracted.

But little did she know he was watching her , he was slightly getting distracted.  As he watched her workout he began to think of sexual things. When she stopped to take a quick break she then watched as he lifted the huge dumbbell , the girl was impressed.

" want to try ?" Joel asked and the girl made a hesitant face. " come on I'll change the weights and make it lighter." The girl nodded giving in. 

Once he placed the bell on the floor she stood in front of it.

" what do I do?" She asked.

" as you pick it up your going to hold in your breath and then let it go once your fully standing straight." He explained and she nodded.

Amanda began to lift it up but failed quickly placing it down.

" let me help you , can I?" The curly head asked , the girl nodded once more.

The Puerto Rican bended over beginning to pick up the weight , Joel then placed his hand on her exposed back. Feeling his touch made her feel this tingly sensation which she wanted to ignore.

" whenever your ready." Joel stated , she took a deep breath and began to pull up the bell. As she was going up he placed his other hand on her stomach , helping to keep her in place. In which she ended up doing it , she quickly placed it down as Joel smiled at her.

" see you did it , you can continue to practice and you'll get it." He stated.

" thanks Joel , I think I should start going up I did a lot for today." Amanda said and began quickly rushed out. But , he held into her wrist before she could go any further, his touch was gentle.

" I was wondering if you'd like to go to the beach tomorrow , it's going to be a beautiful day. What do you say ?" He asked

" sure." She said quickly running out. Amanda needed the process what just happened , none of this was suppose to happen in the first place but , she just can't stop.

The boy stood there confused as ever by her actions.

⏤ ✎...
This was terrible and it was just fluff. I'm sorry but next chapter will be better.

besos💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧  ‍