016

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Amanda woke up the next morning , she felt a pair of  strong arms still wrapped around her. It was one of the best sleeps she's ever had. His embarace was so warm and cuddly that she didn't want to get up but , she had to. The girl looked at him once more before pecking his lips. She got out of his hold and out of the bed. Forgetting she was naked she gasped and covered her parts with her hands. She picked up her panty slipping it on quickly and then his shirt slipping it on as well. Amanda grabbed the remainder of her things and quietly ran across the hall.

As she entered her room she sighed in relief. She made it into her bathroom and began to shower thinking about everything that happened last night.

—⋆✧
After her shower the girl could hear the others awake and they were downstairs. She walked into Joel's room and heard the shower running , so she decided to wait on his bed.

When he was done he walked out with a towel hung low on his waist revealing his perfect body.

" hey." She said as he did the same with a smile.

Joel then began to rummage through his closet picking out an outfit and placing it on the bed.

" where are you going?" The girl asked furrowing her eyebrows.

He unwrapped the towel placing it on the bed , it was nothing the girl hadn't already seen and began to get dressed.

" out." He replied but he didn't sound sweet at all.

" why are you being like this I thought-."

He cut her off " what ? You thought I actually liked you , you thought just because we fucked I'd give things a try? You were just another good fuck you asked for it."

The girl stood there in shock and already hurt.

" Tu sabes bien que no quiero nada serio." The curly head added.

" Why did you accept why did you let it happen ? I thought we were at least friends , you could've said no." Amanda said fighting back tears.

" And miss out ? No way , pero I've got to go." Joel said hanging his towel and walking out of his room.

The tears began to roll down her cheeks , Zabdiel warned her but , she didn't listen.

After a good ten minutes she collected herself and made her way downstairs to the kitchen. She doesn't even know why because she doesn't feel like eating.
They were all laughing at stopped when they saw Amanda. It was obvious she had been crying.

" were you crying ?" Erick asked the girl his green eyes staring intensely at her.

" no it's fine." She whispered.

That's when Zabdiel pulled her aside and began to drag her up the stairs. He knew his cousin and he knew there was something wrong.

" okay , dime. Que te pasa ?" He asked once they were in her room.

" your going to be mad." She whispered.

" you slept with Joel." The blonde sighed , the girl looked up at him with shock and shame. She then nodded.

" I told you Amanda and I know he has told you."

" pero que puedo hacer si me enamoré?" She croaked tears beginning to form.

" it's going to hurt but , you need to forget and move on." Zabdiel replied , he then opened his arms for her as she walked right in and cried in his embrace.

He hated to see her cry but , he warned her.

—⋆✧
Amanda was currently in the living room watching some TV has her phone began to ring.

" FaceTime Richard."

The girl smiled softly and picked it up.

" Dímelo Shawty !" He exclaimed once her face came into view.

" Hey!" She giggled.

Just then Joel was making his way into the living room since he had just arrived.

" how have ya been ?" The red head asked

" hanging in , we miss you." She said avoiding Joel's presence.

" I'll be back tomorrow , I just wanted to see your beautiful face before I went to sleep. Your boi is tired."

" I can tell."

" Will I get an answer tomorrow ?" Richard asked curious.

" you have to wait until tomorrow , goodnight." Amanda replied blowing him a kiss causing Richard to suck his teeth yet did the same.

As soon as they hung up the girl left the living room leaving Joel alone , she couldn't be near him anymore.

⏤ ✎...
What will her answer be ? How are we feeling about Joel?

I wanted to give you more hints on my next book but , I think I'll leave it as a surprise. When should I post it ?

Also NEW CNCO ALBUM !!!

besos 💋
━ [CNCOx5] ༉‧₊˚✧  ‍