023

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

5 years later

Amanda and Joel have been dating for five years. The girl couldn't ask for a better boyfriend , she believes she found the love of her life. The same goes for Joel , Amanda is his first and his last.

" Do you think she'll like it ?" Joel asked Becky.

" Joel it's beautiful, I'm sure she will." The girl assured him.

Joel looked at the ring one last time before giving it back to the lady so she can place it in it's box. It was then handed back to him and he placed it in his pocket.

" If Zabdiel ever goes shopping for a ring , you know what I like." Becky said opening the door to the passenger seat as Joel chuckled shaking his head.

Joel was getting ready to take things to the next step.

—⋆✧
Amanda was making her way to the kitchen , well more like waddling her way to the kitchen. Meanwhile , Erick and Chris walked behind her snickering and whispering. The girl rolled her eyes and turned around causing the boys to stop. Erick quickly hid behind Chris using him as a shield.

" you know one day when you both get a girl pregnant she'll be walking just like this." Amanda said

" oh we know , but for now watching you is funny." Erick commented as Chris began to laugh.

" ya déjenla." Zabdiel said to the two but , he then too began to laugh.

" at this point only Richard is on my side." The girl said

" I've been through it." The red head shrugged.

Suddenly Amanda felt wet , she looked down and saw she was in a puddle.

" ahhh." The girl groaned in pain as she began to experience a contraction.

" que pasas estás bien?" Chris asked immediately running over to her and taking her hand in his.

" oh shit your water broke." Richard said

" I'll get the bag , Erick call Joel !" Zabdiel shouted.

" ahhh." The girl shouted once more crushing Chris's hand.

" ow mi mano , mi mano ." He whined in pain.

As Erick was about to call Joel , Becky and him walked in through the door. The two heard the screams and ran to the kitchen. When Joel saw the sight he rushed over to his girlfriend.

" why are we still standing here ? Unless you idiots know how to deliver a baby!" Becky shouted.

The curly head picked up his girlfriend and quickly made his way to the car. Baby Pimentel was coming and coming fast.

—⋆✧
" 1...2...3 push!"

Amanda began to push with everything within her. Joel held onto her hand tightly.

" your doing great baby." He said and kissed the top of her head.

Eventually cries were heard , Amanda began to cry as well getting a bit emotional. The nurses cleaned up the baby and then handed Amanda her son. The other five who were waiting outside barged into the room.

" where's my nephew?!" Zabdiel exclaimed as Becky nudged him on the side with her elbow. His eyes then widen at the sight. Joel was next to the bed down on one knee.

" You've already given me a son I don't know how else to repay you but I hope this is a start. Amanda De Jesus I love you so so much. It's been five years and I still get butterflies and nervous around you. Will you marry me ?"

The girl who was still crying nodded as Joel cupped her face and kissed her. He then slipped the ring into her finger as the rest cheered.

Joel went from Relaciones to having the best relationship ever.

The End

⏤ ✎...
And that's a wrap to "Relaciones". I hope you guys liked it and enjoyed it. This Joel story was long overdue and I finally gave it to you guys.

My book "Obsessed" is out now !

Thank you for reading and supporting las amo !

besos💋
━ [cncoXjb] ༉‧₊˚✧  ‍

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 ( 𝙹𝚘𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚕) 🎉