Six

I was intrigued by the many realms, one which have been distorted and divided into 6 and more. The books that Raiden have given me for the past weeks had my learnings expanded thoroughly. Even though he was still strict about the whole travelling thing.

Apart from the Jinsei, the garden was also capable of healing. Psychologically. It the resembled a therapy for my soul. I always felt calm and relaxed looking at the flowers.

I took a spot where it doesn't have any flowers growing. Neither plants. Still green and fresh. I took a deep breath and gestured my hand, then a plant grew from beneath it. It has a flower, unopened and not yet bloomed.

I closed my eyes and focused my magic and merged it from the ground. Slowly opening the flower to bloom. But then one mistake was made by me. The memory of my past behavior flashed before me.

Anxiety creeped before my chest. Telling me that i could've killed whoever i want. Whenever i want. Wherever i desire it to be.

My eyes opened wide in a shock, there i saw the flower before me. Grew massively with thorns all over its crown. The color darkened and has the image of a venus flytrap.

I sighed in disappointment. I shook my head and gestured my hand to try again, hoping to reverse the act i did. But then i was out of breath, i was gasping for air. The plant in front of me turned into nothing but a horrific poisonous flower.

"Oh gods..." i gasped in horror. I placed a hand on my chest, heart was beating fast.

I recalled that my powers are invaded by my emotions. Whether i'm powerful enough to control it, i must firstly handle my current emotions.

I then clenched my fist, looking to another empty space, i waved my hand to the air. Aura filled my fingers as my eyes gradually saying the spells. I looked towards the ground and swirled my magic.

Casting my roots, i grew a bellflower. I grunted still in my hardest control in magic. I stopped to catch my breath. While my eyes locked onto my new masterpiece.

There lies 2 beautiful bellflowers, with purple as their color. I swept the sweats out from my face and smiled in tiredness.

"Yes..finally..i..." then my vision started to blur, my body was too weak to stand still. Then my back landed on a warm texture. A hand wrapped around my shoulder.

I saw a pair of eyes looking down on me, lungs still searching for the source of oxygen. "(Y/N). Do not force yourself" said the figure. He stood behind me, holding my back with his chest as a wall. Avoiding my body to fall towards the ground.

I was a little surprised. I didn't have time to gather enough energy to move. I felt his heartbeat through me, beating steadily while i leaned towards his chest. That instantly made my heart pounding fast. Almost as if i skipped a beat.

The picture was not clear, but i definitely recognized Raiden's voice. I nodded with my wrinkled smirk painted across my face, still gasping for air. "I'm fine...j-just..dizzy" i said. He held my hand and supported me to stand straight again. While my other hand holding my forehead.

"I sensed your heart was beating rapidly, are you alright?" his question made me look like a total idiot. I looked towards the ground, trying to avoid eye contact which can only make my face more red.

"I-i'm fine R-raiden" with my hand gestured as a sign to assure him. I smiled then was brave enough to look at him in the eyes. "Apart from that, i grew some masterpiece" i exclaimed.

Turned my body around to look at the bellflowers that i have summoned. Raiden stood beside me and crossed his arms, "One could kill you and one brings comfort" he glanced to the venus flytrap with thorns all over it.