Eight

The experience from Fujin was very pleasing, i had so much fun. Though i never had the chance to ask him about his sentence when we were transporting back, he sincerely didn't even continue on what he was going to say. I tried asking about it, why it concluded Raiden and me, but he stayed silent and just chuckled. Weird i thought.

Apart from the things i compile that day, i learned a few things about godhood. Days after it, i still haven't talked to Raiden, nor Erron.

Right now, i just needed to focus my strength and release any uneven disrupted feelings inside my head. Heal my soul for the time being. I have made many interactions with the monks at the temple, they were well behaved and such friendly soul.

The sudden interruption made my eyes flickered, my communicator beeped its jewel. I shook my head and ignored it. But then there came a new one.

I heard my room's door slide open, i didn't bother to stop my meditation. So i didn't stop to float on my spot. The approaching steps echoed through my room, filling the rest of the sound merged from my aura. "(Y/N)" the voice greeted me. I focused my magic around me, ignoring the fact that Raiden has penetrated my concentration.

"I do not mean to interrupt your meditation, but.." he paused. I raised a brow, still not having my back turned. After a long moment, i sighed. Landing my feet to stood my ground. I turned around and face him after much consideration.

I can feel the remorse painted on his glimmering eyes, i crossed my arms looking up to him. His soft glance locked on my eyes. "I was a fool, i hope you can aid me with forgiveness" he said. My heart skipped a beat all of a sudden. Strange.

I put my arms down "I'm not mad, just a little disappointed. That's all" i said. He placed a hand on his left side of his chest, "I promise you, that incident will be the first and last time i upset you" he stated.

"I hope so" i smiled. Then i realized what i did to him and Erron, i tilted my head "I didn't injure you did i?" i asked.

He shook his head slowly, "Do not worry, i am not easy to kill" he cornered a smile which i hadn't noticed. I chuckled with a hand covering my mouth.

My head then feel a sudden pain, a flash of vision appeared. The same woman and the same sayings. I placed my hand on the side of my head, Raiden flinched and grabbed my arm. "Is it another vision (Y/N)?" he asked, i nodded slowly while my hand accepted his support.

I held his hand with the pain still on my head, slowly faded away. I took a deep breath and looked up. I noticed Raiden's sight focused on somewhere else. I followed the point where he has his eyes on. It was my hand.

He was mesmerized by our hands holding each one another, he slowly tighten his held. I looked back at his eyes, heart beating unevenly, uncontrollably. Raiden moved his point of view towards my eyes. My blood rushed on my cheeks. I can feel the atmosphere tensed.

He gazed from my lips to my eyes, but then let go, faced his gaze away. "Excuse me" he said then walked off from my room. Leaving me flustered with cheeks redden.

"What...the fuck just...happened?" i murmured under my breath.

*****

The recent, case, was helluva distraction. I couldn't confiscate the meaning behind that. Raiden acted, differently. Somehow he showed human emotions. The one i couldn't very well tell which one.

Do gods really...have those? In the last book i've read, i was sure they were foretold to dispose such human necessity. The Elder Gods forbid demi-gods on so. Although it sounded like an abomination.