Eighteen

"Cassandra Cage."

"Stop it," she jabbed my shoulder.

We made our way to the long hallway, passing each room one by one. The Special Forces' base were known to be very secured and tight at its security, the atmosphere resides were pretty in match.

"Are you sure Raiden's okay with you being here?"

"I can now control my power, but i sincerely won't hold back on you anytime," i grinned widely which made her eyes rolled.

As soon as the sunlight hit our face, i knew we have arrived outside. There were figures at afar which i did not recognize. Or more likely, will in the next minutes. I saw Jacqui along with others, chatting at the certain spot. Cassie stepped in the circle, allowing my presence to be notified. "(Y/N), this is Takeda Takahashi and Kung Jin," Cassie introduced, i gestured a wave by my hand which they nodded in response.

"And guys, this is Lady (Y/N)," Cassie winked at me, i widened my eyes fairly fast after the two figures bowed in respect. "Cassie, i'll kill you," i sighed, Cassie laughed when she saw her two teammates bowed in respect. Along with Jacqui chuckling.

"Guys don't listen to her, i'm not some sort of a goddess."

Kung Jin glared at Cassie which she ignored by looking away. I glanced at the two familiar boy, gestured my hand "Son of Kenshi, and Descendant of the Great Kung Lao."

"How did you--"

"Let's just say, i met many people and learn many things," my brows twitched, the two exchanged a glance.

Our conversation was interrupted when Cassie's sight landed elsewhere, i turned to see General Blade stepped into the light. The four raised their hand to pay respects. I decided to give them some space, watched from afar as their orders for the training were told.

Raiden has given me permission to train Team Six. Of course after weeks of begging and pleading for his permit. I had to admit it was hard to gain his credence. Especially since he believed i was a stubborn woman. Excuses were made, much enough to make his ears bleed i guess. For any upcoming battle, i insisted on teaching my powers. Incase any battle wielded one with such magic.

My wondering thoughts were shaken as Johnny Cage showed up, followed by Raiden along his side. The old actor greeted the team as he approached Sonya. I trailed my eyes on him, eager on finding out how the two relationship turned out to be. Though, not many i found judged them to be as close.

Footsteps were heard approaching me, i spun my head to land my eyes on the Thunder God "(Y/N), i have an important business to discuss with the Elder Gods. I will leave you here for the training," he stated.

"Okay," i straightened my pose.

There was a moment of silence, where i did not notice he was compiling his words.

"(Y/N), i hope for a better control of your powers. Do not overflow them."

I turned my gaze to the corner of my eyes, he was still unsure of my capability. His hand landed on my shoulder, "Have i made myself clear?" he demanded. I sighed with a slight suspense held back against my throat. I reverted my eyes to him "Yes, Lord Raiden."

He slowly nodded and walked off to the open. I still had my pair of eye locked on his figure, with a feeling another pair has been admiring me the entire time. I crossed my arms and leader back, as Raiden summoned his lightnings, teleported away with the magic.

I spun my head only to land at the American actor standing from afar, his smirk had a constant meaning that i did not recall. I lifted a brow as his expression shifted in a slight mock.