Eleven

How unfortunate that my powers defined by my emotions. By my lack understanding on the situation, my powers weakened. So when i was traveling back to the Sky Temple, which were beyond realms, i was blocked out. I needed to access it from the portal lies inside the depth of the forest.

I sighed when i merged back to the surface, looking up the sky to witness the fading light colored sky. The sun was setting as i walked off, leading myself to the path i try to find. The cave was hardly noticeable, but people would eventually know if they crossed paths.

My head suddenly felt pain, i grunted and tried to hold it with both my hands supporting my head. Another vision. The sudden realization made me stood up from my knees, biting my lower lip in annoyance. My mind were buzzled by many puzzles. I can't stop the raging words coming through each laps.

Rendering the recent encounter with my father, i still couldn't figure out what he was hiding. Keeping his privacy was his decision. However, he did not concede my rights to know the truth. He had built a wall between me and something, something he doesn't want me on finding out.

That was not the mystery i crave to investigate. I wondered if he did that by a purpose. Something, or someone, made him to shut his mouth about whatever i suspected. The longer i think about it, the longer it makes me confuse.

My feet finally stopped when my eyes scanned the cave, it was what i suspected. There was a long way to go, but i knew it won't be tiring. The ceiling were solid rocks, although it seemed natural. Not constructed by hand. When i reached the end, i admired the dead end. I lifted a brow in confusion, "Where's the portal...??" i mumbled to myself.

"It's foolish to keep a portal open on eternity, isn't it (Y/N)?"

My eyes widened, i summoned my scythe and turned around. Stood my stance quickly to greet the silhouette under the shadow. "Surely you acknowledge that," they stepped into the light. His pale skin were revealed, along with his devilish smirk. I noticed the mark on his face painted like a snake's skin.

"Quan Chi?! What are you doing here?!" i exclaimed, the figure had his both hands on his back. Approaching to me closer. I pointed out my weapon towards him, "Not a step closer!"

He raised both hands, a sign of non-violence request. I tightened my grip on my scythe, glaring at the sorcerer. "State your business, slowly."

"I have come to check on you."

"Why would i believe that?"

"Because Lord Shinnok's spawn should be taken care of admirably." Another voice came from afar, there my naked witnessed as they entered the light. Eyes glowing like the cat in midnight, skin were pale as the moon's surface. One with a hat and one with a red headband. Revenants. Liu Kang and Kung Lao.

I furrowed my brows, trying to steady myself on my stance. Preparing the attack they might cast. The two stopped beside Quan Chi, "I am the daughter of (F/N)! There is no way in hell his blood runs through my veins."

"That maybe true, perhaps in another way..."

I lifted my brow, rephrasing his words to my understanding. "I don't understand what you mean, but whatever it is i'm not buying it. Piss off."

Liu Kang cornered a smirk "Do not trust Raiden, (Y/N). He is not the one to put your faith in," i glanced at him "By the gods...Quan Chi has bewitched you...He was your mentor! Your teacher! A father figure to the both of you!"

"He led us to our deaths!"

A thunder erupted the sky, rain started pouring down outside the cave. I froze on the spot, glancing back and forth to the two Shaolin monks. I shook my head, "You're bluffing." Kung Lao chuckled and crossed his both arms "At the tournament, Shao Kahn snapped my neck. Raiden saw it coming and did nothing to prevent it!"