Twenty Two

The cold wind stroke my hair as i was swinging my scythe, kombat practice by myself was held in the garden. I needed to strengthened my breathing skills, i often panted when i ran out of energy. My mind however, minded itself. Wondered through the sky. It was fairly cold.

The longer i tried to concentrate, the longer my brain zoned out. Every cell inside always telling me to go back to my recent 'incident' before. I shook my head, blocking the thoughts. Abruptly, my mind was suddenly stroke by another vision. I grunted in pain, squeezing the edge of my forehead to endure the chaotic feeling.

I tightened my grip on the fountain's brim, assuring balance from surface beneath me. I took a deep breath. Resting my powers. I rested my back on the tree as i put off my scythe away.

More than a year i've spent my life at the Sky Temple, more than the extraordinary had come around the corner. Greeting me like a stray cat carrying its mittens. When i first arrived here, it was beyond my expectations. Or even beyond my comprehension.

Falling for the Thunder God was an unbelievable phenomenon. But him returning the favor? Was like discovering gold inside a tree. Odd, but magical. I wrapped my arms around my knees, concealing the blush scattered across my face.

However, projecting his doings were quite intriguing. At the very start, it was obvious he wanted to object his emotions. Turned out, our connection turned to be more than just powerful enough to break his wall of sentiment. One of the books which i had read, informed to me. Him being the protector of Earthrealm, concluded himself to not let such things block his duty. The truth is, i recalled what Fujin had told me long ago.

The kiss was definitely his first. Obvious truth he was trying not to make it bad. But indeed, it was worthful. Erron was a rough kisser, he was the type to let me suffocate in the middle. Raiden, he was gentle. Too, gentle. I shook my head as i immediately zone back in. 

"Snap out of it, (Y/N)!"

I sighed and stood back up, letting my feet step into the light and inside the temple.

*****

There was a strange feeling approaching me, carrying the heaven's smell from afar. I glanced to the corner, slanting my eyes to the inaudible whispers. I lifted a brow and turned around. Admired the very hallway my eyes captured. I decided to follow the path.

It led me down until the last level, drowning with the energy. Getting intensified on each level i grew closer. The walls were covered mostly by a rocky structure, holding the place at still in its stiffness. My steps continued until i reached the end. Portrayed some sort of a chamber's door. A sacred symbol carved on the center.

Suddenly when i got close enough, the symbol shifted in its light. Glowing the very essence. The door rumbled open as i face forward. My eyes glimmered after it opened to the fullest. Revealing an energy bubbles circling in a soft motion. Shining mesmerizingly.

The last time i went inside, was because i had passed out in front of Raiden. He brought me here to restore my health. I greeted the chamber, stepping inside slowly. I scanned my pupils entirely to the energy merging from the middle. Acting like it was the first time being there. My body felt enlightened. I could feel the pressure inside my lungs circulated swiftly.

I took some steps closer, and elevated myself. I closed my eyes, merging my magic to form an aura surrounding my body. I began to meditate. Pressuring my emotions to the naught, hoping it would make my concentration to its maximum.

I opened my eyes to reveal only darkness beyond my sight. I glanced around, only to realize where i stood. A giant platform, it was covered in a rough structure and dull shading. My eyes reverted back up, walking forward to search for some explanations of why i was summoned in the strange place.