Backstory

Y/N and daveed have been friends since kindergarten! Y/N was also friends with Rafa but not as much because they used to always fight .. BECAUSE RAFA WAS ANNOYING ! - Y/N

Y/N POV
" Rafa can you shut up ! " I say
" make me !" Rafa says
" ughhhhh! Why can't you just be quiet for a few !" I say annoyed !
" whyyyyyy!" Rafa says
" how about both of you guys be quiet !" Daveed says
" fine .. but only because fluffy said ... and no you did not win the argument Rafa!" I say ( I call him fluffy because I like to play with his hair .."
" oh yes I did !" Rafa says quietly
I tackle Rafa and pin him down ..
" you did not understand me?" I say in a low voice
" yes ma'am" Rafa says ... I get off him and he stays quiet ..
" Oo Rafa you brought out the bad side of  Y/N !" Daveed laughs ... we all end up laughing

Back to A/N POV

Example A! They were so close they felt like brothers to Y/N ! Every time Y/N got heart broken by a girl or bullied by a girl daveed and Rafa were there for her !
They were caring ... and that made up for her parents never being there for here ....

Y/N POV
( there only like 7)

" Daveed !!!! Rafa!!!! " I say crying
" wow what's wrong !" Rafa says ...  daveed grabs my arm and sees the cut I have ..
" who did this ?!" Daveed says and I can tell he is very upset ! 
" That girl !! She pushed me because she said I was stealing daveed from her !!" I say ..
" SHE SAID WHAT!" Rafa says rolling up his sleeves
"  Rafa stay here and help Y/N ill go talk to the girl !" Daveed says .. Rafa nods and comforts me .. me and Rafa follow form afar because we are nosy 7 year olds ..
" heyyy daveed ..." the girl says while twirling her hair ..
" I heard you pushed Y/N!" Daveed says upset ..
" what no! She pushed me !! She started it !" The girl says trying to defend herself .. I huff "pfft that's not true" I whisper to Rafa, he laughs ...
" she did not! Y/N never lies ! " he says defending me
" okay your right ! But you can tell she likes you ! She's stealing you from me ! " the girl cry's
" she is NOT stealing you from me ! I don't even like you ! And now that you messed with my best friend ! Don't talk to me ! EVER!" Daveed yells
The girl go's crying and runs to her friends ...
" are you okay Y/N?" Daveed asks me
I nod .. " hey here you can play with my hair !" He leans his head down so I can reach to play with his hair ... he knows that calms me down ...

Back to A/N POV

Y/N parents were never there for her ... they were always on work trips ... they were barely home ... and when they did her parents fought ... the only reason they were together was for businesses ... not even for their own daughter ... Y/N didn't even have baby sitters ... she had to learn how to cook and clean for herself ... basically being her own parent ... she usually hanged out at daveeds or rafas house for the whole day ... and then just went home to sleep ... daveeds and rafas parents know that Y/N parents were never home .... they felt bad for her ... but they didn't want to get in their way ... so they stayed back ..

Y/N POV

My parents had come home from a trip and immediately started to argue ..
" well it's your fault we're loosing money !!" My mom said
" how is it MY fault !" Dad said ...
Then it was just more agruing ... I tried to block it out .. I texted daveed ..

" parents are arguing agian..." I text
" hey it's okay .. it's Gonna be okay ... just put some headphones in and play some music ... or I could call you? I'm with Rafa so we could talk to you to distract you if you want !" He says
" yea that would be good..."

Then he called and we started to talk ... eventually the arguing  stopped ... they left ... they didn't even come say hi before they left me .... they always did this ....

Back to A/N POV

You see .... she was alone ... she and nobody expect for daveed and Rafa but even then ... they couldn't help her .... Y/N put up a fake personality when around them so they didn't know she was upset .... she didn't want to drag them down with her ... so she stayed quiet for years ....

Not part of the story

So yea! I'm going to write the back story of the Anthony story and then you guys can see which one you like best ! Also I'll see which one I'm more invested in ! 💕💕