Response

Daveeds POV...

I check my phone and see that I have a text message..... it's from Y/N....

Y/N💕💋:daveed ... I'm pregnant...... but I don't want it ... I can't handle it .... I don't want to put the baby in a bad home ....

What .... I can't believe it .... she's pregnant! I'm so happy! Wait..... but she doesn't want it ... but what about me? No I can't think like that ... it's her body .... but I still want the baby .... I mean a baby! A little me or a little Y/N! How I would kill for one! I run over to Anthony's place ..... I know he will talk some sense into me ....
" dude ! I need some help!" I walk in as he opens the door ....
" I already know ..... jazzy told me and she's over there calming her down ..." he says as he closes the door ....
" wait what? Oh no ... it's all my fault.... I haven't responded.... she's probably having a panic attack ... I gotta go talk to her ..." I say walking to the door but Anthony stops me ....
" dude you can't just go like that !" He says ....
" I just don't know what to do man ..... I want the baby but she doesn't ... but I really want it!" I say sitting down and putting my head in my hands ....
" daveed .... you know what's right for her ..." he said putting my back ....
" I know .... but-" he cuts me off ...
" there's no buts daveed .... she can't handle a baby right now ...: and you know that .... she wants kids in the future right ?" He ask ....
" I mean yea but-" he cuts my off again .:..
" see this is not your last chance! She's not ready and to be honest I don't think you are either ... I mean you guys are at the prime of your careers!" Anthony says ... his right ... I'm not ready ... she's not ready ..... we continue to talk for a little and then I send a response....
" it's okay KitKat .... we're both not ready ... I'll be with you no matter what you decide ..... it's your body so it's your choice!" I feel better ... and I hope she does too.....

A/N!!! MY BODY MY CHOICE! PRO CHOICE! FUCK PRO LIFE! Anyways ....

Y/N POV

I was drinking some water when jazzy looked at my phone ...
" he responded!!" She said handing me the phone ... I quickly open it and read his text ....

Floof : it's okay KitKat .... we're both not ready ... I'll be with you no matter what you decide ..... it's your body so it's your choice!

Me and her both hug ! Im so relieved... im so happy he doesn't mind ...
" see I told you he would be okay with anything ..." she said ..., she was right .... of course she was right .., what was I thinking ? She spends the night at my house just making sure I was okay and helping me if I feel sick ... the next day I wake up to a knock ... jazzy opens it and daveeds walks in .... he looks around until he sees me ....:
" Y/N!" He said rushing over to me ... he kissed me and hugs me ....
" KitKat ... no matter what you decide! I'll be by your side no matter what ... I love you .... I just got you back and im not going to loose you ...." it felt so good to hear him say that .... he breaks the hug and I see what he is holding ... it's some flowers and a card.... my favorite flowers ....
" here read the card ...." he said handing it to me .....
The card was one of the gender revel cards but instead of its a boy or it's a girl it said ...

It's a ——-
         Aborted!

I laugh at the sight ..... inside the card it read ...

I know you probably think that I would leave you but I'll be happy with your desicion.... I want you to know KitKat .... that what ever you choose .... I'll be with you every step of the way ..: I just got you back .... and I will never loose too again .... your too important for me to let something get in the way of our love ..... 
                  Xoxo daveed 💕

Immediately I look up and kiss him ....
" get a room !" Jazzy said ... when we break I say ...
" it's my house!" I say and hear when laugh then the doors closes .....
" I'm so glad your not mad at me ..." I say to daveed ....
" kitten ..... why would I be mad .... I love you ... and it's your body after all ... your perfect body..." I blush at the sound of him calling me kitten ....
" aww your blushing .... you like me calling you kitten .... kitten?" He says teasing me .... he knows I like pet names ....
" my god daveed stop!" I say pushing him away and turning my head so he can't see me blushing ..., I feel a hand on my chin .... he turns my head so I am looking straight at him ....
" did I say you could look away kitten?" He says in a low raspy voice ..... I moan at the sound of it but quickly cover my mouth ...
" we can't .. we have rehearsals in 4 days ..." he says letting go of my face ... I let out a whine ..:
" oh come on .... you know we can't .... but if you keep whining like that I might just have to ...." oh god .... how I just imagined what would happen if I continued to whine ..... but I can't ... I need to be ready for rehearsal.... you know what fuck rehearsal.... I whine a little more ....
" oh come one ...." I say pulling him by his shirt towards me .... now his blushing ....
" Y/N you know we can't... you could barely walk yesterday .... imagine that on top of if we did it again .... we need to be ready for rehearsal..... but if we have a chance .... you know I'll be ready ...." he says while a wink .... I let go .... his right .... but I wish he wasent ...
" come on let's go watch a movie!" He said picking me up and laying me down on my bed .... he hands me the remote to search the movies ...
" I'm gonna go get some snacks real quick!" He says walking out .... he comes back with popcorn .... candy ... and nachos ! Yes! We watch the movie and eat up all the snacks .... it was the best .... after we call a few abortion places and we research about it too .... we decided on one and we make an appointment... it's really Gonna happen .... and daveed okay with it .....